Better Reports , 844 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 16 februari 2022

Just migrated to Shopify Plus - big stretch for our tiny biz, and they jacked the price of the app by 10x - cancelled

Cookery
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär ett år
29 december 2020

SHOPIFY ADVANCE PLAN IS $200, How you can ask $149 for a reporting app? we have one retail location. non-sense to charge almost service plan price for an app

Kryptonite Character Store
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
27 maj 2020

I was unable to even use this app. Every time I clicked the app it just kept refreshing the page and saying server error. But every other app on my Shopify works. This app looks good, but I wasn't able to even try it because of this glitch.

Sovereign Code Shop
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 14 minuter
21 oktober 2018

after several emails back and forth, this company and it's founder were unable to figure out how to generate a report from shopify products to be uploaded to amazon. He even said the blank CSV from amazon with the basic information they needed was "confusing". That concerns me. A company who works with reports and CSV documents should be able to decipher a straight forward CSV from Amazon. I'm not specially trained in this but I could decipher the CSV from Amazon. I was just looking for an easier way to move products from shopify to amazon. this is not the way.

Arkansas Made
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en timme