Recensioner (1 065)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 april 2020

I am honestly amazed by how responsive and effective the support team is. The software itself is excellent. Real time report done right. I love how they perform at this high level from addressing business needs, to software performance to tech support. You don't see this everyday.

Marco Basic
Kanada
3 dagar användning av appen
23 december 2020

This app helped me get reports on monthly sales using many filters I was unable to with the Shopify reporting. It is a very beneficial app and worth the cost. This app saves us a lot of time.

VIP Fulfillment Services
2 dagar användning av appen
15 oktober 2021

I have a B2B company with a complex sales process and needed specialized reporting on our orders. The app is easy to use and customer service ROCKS! Saved me literally dozens of hours!

SUTUREGARD Medical
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
24 december 2020

Better Reports is FANTASTIC and really helps us understand our business. Keanna helped us write some reports that dive deep and they were very responsive. Highly recommended!

WRAY
19 augusti 2020

Quick response, solving a long standing reporting issue unique to my business model associated with the Zapiet app we use! Awesome! Now to solve the pdf export orientation and it'll be perfect!

UMINONO
Australien
12 januari 2021

Just installed this, quick and easy. Also very quick and to the point assistance from customer service to set up exactly what I needed. Recommended!

Rune Grammofon
Norge
16 maj 2017

Can I rate it 10 stars? This, by far, is one of the most intuitive, robust apps I have every used in Shopify after developing four sites for various clients. While there are dozens of thoughtful, well designed, pre-made reports included, the real beauty of this product is the custom report function. I can't say enough about the flexibility and ease of use. All of the data is there, including original order-level line item data. Creating reports is as simple as drag and drop and you can create a variety of report types including matrix and charts.

The customer service is unparalleled and when I identified a need, it was incorporated in the the app by the next day. His email said it had value for all his clients so he was happy to get it done quickly. Now that, is service.

If you are concerned about the cost of the app I can tell you from experience it is far more powerful than the custom report function Shopify offers in its $299/mo version...so go for the lower version of Shopify and supplement it with this app...it is worth it! Great job Clement!

Jazz Night School
26 mars 2021

This app makes very detailed reports very easy. The customer support is also right on point and very responsive.

The Center, Palos Park
Redigerat 30 december 2020

I needed an app to help me with simple sales reports, Better Reports saved the day - within a few minutes of installing it I had exactly what I needed, plus their customer service is the best. I asked some questions about a custom report and within 30 mins they had set this up for me. Money well spent, couldn't rate this highly enough.

Divine Savages
Storbritannien
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
11 mars 2019

Super fast support and reports that make life SOOOOO much easier. No need for annoying Shopify exports and complicated formulas!

BoxHill