Better Reports , 989 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 januari 2024

Very powerful app to create the reports your business needs. Their support is very quick and helpful. A must have for any business in my opinion

The Rolling Pinn
Indien
5 december 2023

Has WAY more data reporting functionality than default Shopify reports. As well, tons of customization and the best yet - need something, ask support and they'll work with you to get what you need. I had several requests for custom data and they had my reports up and running in about 20-30 minutes. Bravo...what all support SHOULD be.

Paper and Grace
26 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 22 februari 2024

Claudia did a great job providing me with reports I requested. Thanks Claudia!

Bartesian
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
18 december 2023

It's amazing being able to gather reports on any form of data we need from our store. It's allowing us to take a closer look at our customer behaviour and product variants.

Manuka South
Nya Zeeland
19 december 2023

Very useful reporting capabilities. Their customer service is always excellent and willing to help build custom reports that suit my needs.

Greenery NYC
30 januari 2024

really easy experience using Better Reports. Especially since once I signed up all I had to do was send an email of what I wanted and a representative sent me the report I needed.

All Paws Essentials
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
30 januari 2024

I would absolutely recommend this to others as it has been a great experience thus far. The team also is very fast at responding and helping in any way possible!

Hanks Belts
8 dagar användning av appen
25 oktober 2023

We originally downloaded Better Reports to schedule & distribute reports to emails that don't have access to Shopify. Our team has greatly benefited from from this feature alone and beyond. Not only is it able to run detailed reports by location, device, user, product department, payment type, etc...but it can also link different Shopify stores to view a single report from both stores. Their customer service is excellent and has helped quick turn reports (tables AND graph reports) with continued flexibility. It does have a little bit of a learning curve....but since our current business lacks a robust IT or analytics department, Better Reports has become one of my favorite apps.

OpryShop
4 månader användning av appen
25 januari 2024

Fantastic app!
Their reports are intuitive and their support is suburb when you need a little help. This is a must if you have a store with thousands of items and need to really see what you are selling by product type, channel, etc.

Swedish Gift Store - Scandinavian Wonderland
3 dagar användning av appen
17 november 2023

We currently are using Shopify for our online sales but are interested in using Shopify to do our point of scale. From a volume pespective, this is a big jump from what we are currently doing. We were looking at different ways of getting the necessary details out for of Shopify for an upload to our accounts system. This included trying different versions of Shopify, reaching to other users of Shopify etc.. but with limited success. To cut to the chase "Better Reports" was better than expected. It pulled together the information and enabled us to schedule a daily export of the custom report we needed. But really surprised use was "Better Reports" Support and their "Complimentary report service". Increibly prompt and very helpful, all in the space of a day or 2 we had our answer. Big shout out to Claudia in their Support Team.

EPIC Museum Gift Shop