Recensioner (1 065)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 maj 2024

The support at Better Reports is absolutely amazing. They respond to queries quickly and provide exactly the support I need for effective report generation!

Studio56Boutique
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
19 juni 2024

Fast and efficient customer service, the possibilities with this reporting is really astounding, if they don't have one premade they will help you make it.

Heathered Boho
15 mars 2024

Carry all Shopify data you need to analyse with easy customisation of metrics and their Support Team is great when it's not easy - you can throw almost any curve ball at them.

Sure, visualisations could be nicer and integrations to more data sources would be golden but hey, for the day to day data crunching

Understatement
Sverige
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
29 april 2024

Better Reports is super easy to use and does exactly what we require! The team is very proactive at supporting and solving any queries we have. Would highly recommend!

TASCHEN
Tyskland
12 månader användning av appen
27 mars 2024

I can't say enough good things about Better Reports, especially the support available. My Shopify e-comm has been established for a number of years, but I recently switched my POS to Shopify as well, and have a broader set of reporting needs. The support team has been so kind--and quick--in helping me pull data I need. Very much worth the monthly app fee.

Yarn Folk
3 månader användning av appen
31 maj 2024

Claudia, time after time, comes to my rescue when I need help building or adjusting a report. She is quick friendly and always executes to task at hand!!!

Luggage Shop of Lubbock
5 månader användning av appen
17 april 2024

Very responsive and understood quickly what I wanted in the report.

Ibu
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
3 maj 2024

Very helpful reports, but excellent customer service when you need help/guidance.

ROOT and SPLENDOR
18 april 2024

We needed a couple of custom reports & the support we received from Claudia was outstanding!

WNDRR
Australien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
19 mars 2024

Better Reports has really helped us generate the exact reports we need for our small business, and have been subscribed for a year+ and satisfied with what we get for the price. The support has been beyond excellent, going further than expected for us recently, and we were extremely happy and impressed with the customer service!

Little Stinkers