Recensioner (1 076)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 april 2024

We needed a couple of custom reports & the support we received from Claudia was outstanding!

WNDRR
Australien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
17 april 2024

Very responsive and understood quickly what I wanted in the report.

Ibu
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
3 juli 2024

Better reports is the most cohesive app I've found for reporting. Their customer service is the best! I always get a quick and helpful response!

Our Favorite Things
25 dagar användning av appen
22 juni 2024

Excellent variety of reports. The team was fast at helping me set-up a custom payout report!

Univers Toutou
Kanada
1 maj 2024

I don't usually write reviews. But I can't say enough good things about this app. I was spending a whole day every 2 weeks on merging inventory and creating reports. This app saved all that time for me. It is definitely worth the money. The ladies I have bothered and emailed multiple times have been extra patient and sweet. Quick response and answered all my questions in detail for me.

On Time Fashions
12 dagar användning av appen
11 juni 2024

Incredibly helpful and useful tool. Excellent customer service that responds and solves issues super fast.

Hole in the Roof Swag Store
27 mars 2024

I can't say enough good things about Better Reports, especially the support available. My Shopify e-comm has been established for a number of years, but I recently switched my POS to Shopify as well, and have a broader set of reporting needs. The support team has been so kind--and quick--in helping me pull data I need. Very much worth the monthly app fee.

Yarn Folk
3 månader användning av appen
21 maj 2024

Great for custom Reports. Great customer service and tech suppport!

Revelation Health LLC
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
15 mars 2024

Carry all Shopify data you need to analyse with easy customisation of metrics and their Support Team is great when it's not easy - you can throw almost any curve ball at them.

Sure, visualisations could be nicer and integrations to more data sources would be golden but hey, for the day to day data crunching

Understatement
Sverige
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
23 april 2024

I've had a great experience with Better Reports to get information needed for certain filings. Their team was also very responsive too.

HairStixies