Recensioner (1 063)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 februari 2024

Very impressed with the power of this platform. When we feel that there is data we're not seeing and/or it's difficult pull, Better Reports seemed to always have a solution. The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. 10 out of 10!

New West KnifeWorks
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
14 april 2024

Excellent app and terrific support. When we had an issue with a report the team quickly resolved it.

INCHARGEx
Australien
5 månader användning av appen
14 februari 2024

Better Reports have made so many excellent custom reports for me that helps me to work more efficiently. They are always willing to tweak them and try to figure out the best ways for me to look at information.

MakerStock
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
11 juni 2024

Incredibly helpful and useful tool. Excellent customer service that responds and solves issues super fast.

Hole in the Roof Swag Store
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
26 februari 2024

Very helpful to our business in generating custom reports. The BR team also responds quickly to any queries we may have. Love it!

Our Barehands
Singapore
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
13 juni 2024

I love this app. Been using it in the past too and it is just a fab, my accountant gets reports automatically. Relatively easy to use after you figure it out but worth the time.

Sasu’s
Finland
4 dagar användning av appen
2 maj 2024

Great list of reports . I asked for a custom Z report for Shopify POS and they created one for me the same day . Fantastic ! Many thanks

Meeks Shoes
Storbritannien
5 dagar användning av appen
8 april 2024

Amazing capability, quick response from customer service helping to setup custom reports. Thank you!

Dig Vinyl
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
22 mars 2024

Better Reports has been extremely helpful in understanding my store data where Shopify Reports is lacking.

Also, I can't say enough about their customer support. They are prompt to respond and very helpful to build reports that I didn't even think were possible.

Better Reports has helped me understand my store data better than ever before.

Tea Runners
5 dagar användning av appen
27 februari 2024

Amazing app. I have been struggling with excel sheets since I started my business and have searched for a solution. Came across Better Reports and experimented with it and couldn't be more satisfied. Any reports you need to analyze your business is available at your fingertips and its very simple to use. The customer service is on point and they even gave me some more ideas how to better use the app. The options are limitless with what you can do with Better Reports!!! Amazing.. am very happy and now I don't have to spend hours using excel sheets... info is available at the click of a few buttons!

CURVY BEAUTY TT