Better Reports , 1 027 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 april 2024

Quickly understood my request and compiled the report I needed fast.

Kinder Surprises Antiques
Kanada
10 dagar användning av appen
8 februari 2024

Claudia was very helpful in creating the best report for our business. She helped after many headaches of trying to find the right report on Shopify. We're thankful!

Sugarwood Interiors
20 mars 2024

Great app! Very helpful for swift reporting

EBY
9 dagar användning av appen
30 januari 2024

Very powerful app to create the reports your business needs. Their support is very quick and helpful. A must have for any business in my opinion

The Rolling Pinn
Indien
30 januari 2024

I would absolutely recommend this to others as it has been a great experience thus far. The team also is very fast at responding and helping in any way possible!

Hanks Belts
22 mars 2024

Better Reports has been extremely helpful in understanding my store data where Shopify Reports is lacking.

Also, I can't say enough about their customer support. They are prompt to respond and very helpful to build reports that I didn't even think were possible.

Better Reports has helped me understand my store data better than ever before.

Tea Runners
5 dagar användning av appen
1 mars 2024

Keanna was great. I needed a few custom reports. Such a quick response and got me exactly what I need. Highly recommend.

Forest Leaf
8 dagar användning av appen
6 mars 2024

We have just started using Better Reports but are very happy so far. The customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful!

The Shoppe on the Bluff
7 dagar användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Very useful. Simplified my life and saved me hours of work.

Would be useful to add the option to classify data by years (now I could only do months).

Thanks for creating this app!

Believe Athletics
Spanien
4 dagar användning av appen
19 januari 2024

The best App recommended by a Shopify advisor among others. You can see the valid support in action. This app is providing the reports we need and we should have in the first place.
I needed help with a report that would display revenue with both USD and EU currencies, and their team made it within minutes for me by adding in an average exchange rate % so that we can get a better holistic few of total revenue the shop captures in multi-currency from all markets.

Best support team and awesome app user experience, even for people who are not the stats guru. Very easy to use, and if you cannot use tit , they will create the reports for you.   Just ask what you need.

The app saves me so much time creating my 4 quarterly reports needed to report my annual revenues from all sales channels and all payment gateways.
It helps me  get an overview of the analytics of where the orders are coming from to be able to optimize the shop marketing strategy and target new markets. Shopify should acquire this app and make it available to all...

KIMLUD.COM