Better Reports , 1 032 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 4 november 2020

Really easy and knowledgeable customer service team to work with and a good all around app for reporting. Theres alot that Shopify cannot do and they are too busy to look into reporting so this app is a fantastic alternative for our store. I am currently on a trial with this store so will re-review once I have experienced the customer support once we are paying customers.

Provenance Village Butcher Delivery
Storbritannien
Redigerat 17 januari 2023

Very fast and they do help with the custom report for you .
Would recommend to other user as well.
10/10 would recommend to others

Teemji
Sverige
17 juli 2022

Great app and outstanding customer service! Better Reports support staff have been amazing to work with! They go above and beyond in helping us create our reports.

Warehouse479
15 oktober 2018

We're using this app to improve efficiency in inventory re-ordering. With the help of the Better Reports team, we now have access to great reporting that allows us to assess weeks of inventory on-hand based on current inventory counts and historical sales (at best, a painfully slow V-lookup without Better Reports).

The Citizenry
15 mars 2021

They are GREAT to work with. Always answer my questions promptly. We are new to this and I can be a little annoying.

Lacy Boots
24 januari 2023

OMG... Life Changing!!

I can do in 3 minutes what it used to take me 30-45 minutes to do using exported sales data and Pivot tables!!

The only remaining question is: What am I gonna do with all this free time!!!?

Ottawa Farm Fresh
Kanada
3 augusti 2020

Have just started using Better Reports and so far so great! I've been able to get detailed inventory reports with cost and retail (not available in other apps) as well as great sales reports. I've always argued these features should be part of Shopify but at least this app provides it. I wish it was a little cheaper but with the amount of time it will save me trying to create reports and harvest data it will be worth the $40/month. Also, the response has been very fast and helpful with creating custom reports and helping me schedule them. I'm very pleased with Better Reports!

Vintage Soul
22 november 2021

This app helped me find all the sales associated with all SKUs, even those with 0 counts. I used this to help forecast my inventory and also plan my POs more accurately.

Pearler
Australien
6 maj 2017

I needed a special report made, and Clement did it for me. The software itself is amazing and in-depth, anybody looking to go beyond Google Analytics and Shopify stats should get this. I'm excited to experiment with a few hypothesis we have come up with thanks to Better Reports. Awesome!!

Everything Forever Store
21 mars 2023

These people are amazing! I have been using Quickbooks POS and it’s being discontinued. Better Reports could make all my reports in very little time. They have great customer service!!

The Pineapple Post