Better Reports , 1 027 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 augusti 2023

This app is fantastic, very flexible and the customer service is very fast and outstanding as well. I highly recommend this app.

Cheaper Dental Visit
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
5 oktober 2022

Better Reports has a ton of useful report templates. It's also easy to make a custom report. When I run into a snag customer service via chat has been extremely quick and helpful. Thanks!

LUX Center for the Arts
2 dagar användning av appen
23 december 2020

This app helped me get reports on monthly sales using many filters I was unable to with the Shopify reporting. It is a very beneficial app and worth the cost. This app saves us a lot of time.

VIP Fulfillment Services
2 dagar användning av appen
7 januari 2022

I've been searching and trying reporting APP's on Shopify for awhile now. I stumbled upon Better Reports the other day. I added this App on the 14 day free trial. I was instantly blown away by Better Reports with the very first reports (of the 60) they offer that I tried! I, also needed a custom report specific to my products. Better reports responded within an hour, they also created a custom report for me within that same hour. We all know how frustrating it can be continually add 'trial Apps' and so many times, removing Apps before that 14 day trial period ends! Better Reports will save me SO much time getting the information I need! 100% the best App of ALL the other reporting Apps I've tried! Better reports won't be removed after my 14 day trial period!

Snap It Up Jewelry
Kanada
24 december 2020

Better Reports is FANTASTIC and really helps us understand our business. Keanna helped us write some reports that dive deep and they were very responsive. Highly recommended!

WRAY
19 augusti 2020

Quick response, solving a long standing reporting issue unique to my business model associated with the Zapiet app we use! Awesome! Now to solve the pdf export orientation and it'll be perfect!

UMINONO
Australien
12 januari 2021

Just installed this, quick and easy. Also very quick and to the point assistance from customer service to set up exactly what I needed. Recommended!

Rune Grammofon
Norge
16 maj 2017

Can I rate it 10 stars? This, by far, is one of the most intuitive, robust apps I have every used in Shopify after developing four sites for various clients. While there are dozens of thoughtful, well designed, pre-made reports included, the real beauty of this product is the custom report function. I can't say enough about the flexibility and ease of use. All of the data is there, including original order-level line item data. Creating reports is as simple as drag and drop and you can create a variety of report types including matrix and charts.

The customer service is unparalleled and when I identified a need, it was incorporated in the the app by the next day. His email said it had value for all his clients so he was happy to get it done quickly. Now that, is service.

If you are concerned about the cost of the app I can tell you from experience it is far more powerful than the custom report function Shopify offers in its $299/mo version...so go for the lower version of Shopify and supplement it with this app...it is worth it! Great job Clement!

Jazz Night School
26 mars 2021

This app makes very detailed reports very easy. The customer support is also right on point and very responsive.

The Center, Palos Park
21 december 2022

Great app and great support from the team. Would recommend it to anyone looking for better reports for their store.

Teach Solas