Better Reports , 1 047 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 maj 2017

I needed a special report made, and Clement did it for me. The software itself is amazing and in-depth, anybody looking to go beyond Google Analytics and Shopify stats should get this. I'm excited to experiment with a few hypothesis we have come up with thanks to Better Reports. Awesome!!

Everything Forever Store
21 mars 2023

These people are amazing! I have been using Quickbooks POS and it’s being discontinued. Better Reports could make all my reports in very little time. They have great customer service!!

The Pineapple Post
21 december 2021

Claudia was amazing to work with. I love this app. the customer services was the best i have ever dealt with

G-Tech Apparel USA Inc
7 april 2017

Wow, I reached out to hello@betterreports.co and reached Clement Gutel who said he would create my report himself with all of the info I needed in about 18hr. I was concerned because I needed a lot of variants so told him he could reach out to me via Skype (I believe he's based in Australia). He instantly began a chat with me on Skype and confirmed he would get everything to me by morning my time. Sure enough, when I woke up it was in my inbox NO FLAWS, all correct! I had one question though and he responded to me at 12:30AM his time... DEDICATED and AWESOME customer service!! Thank YOU, Clement and Better Reports :)

Forloveofallthingsthree
Redigerat 19 augusti 2021

Love everything about it - it's not as user-friendly or intuitive as I would like. But a great solution for custom reports on Shopify. Thanks, guys!

Shinobi Menswear
30 april 2020

I am honestly amazed by how responsive and effective the support team is. The software itself is excellent. Real time report done right. I love how they perform at this high level from addressing business needs, to software performance to tech support. You don't see this everyday.

Marco Basic
Kanada
9 januari 2023

We’re able to create a report exactly how I was needing it done for my small business! Highly recommend!!

Stevie’s Beauty Boutique
10 maj 2023

So far so good with these guys. This reporting app is more than the others but after using it for a few days I now know why. Support is fantastic and the data that moves from Shopify to the app is so much faster than the other reporting app I tried. Price has been justified!

Wrigleyville Sports
5 oktober 2022

Better Reports has a ton of useful report templates. It's also easy to make a custom report. When I run into a snag customer service via chat has been extremely quick and helpful. Thanks!

LUX Center for the Arts
23 december 2020

This app helped me get reports on monthly sales using many filters I was unable to with the Shopify reporting. It is a very beneficial app and worth the cost. This app saves us a lot of time.

VIP Fulfillment Services