Better Reports , 982 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2023年12月19日

I'm very new to Better Reports. What I've been provided with so far is very good and helpful with my reporting. I have a lot of categories that I need broken down and the team responds quickly and asks appropiate questions to get it right.
If you cannot get detailed reporting from the system you currently use, I would recommend Better Reports for more detailed reporting.
:) Liz

HRMM
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月1日

i like it

Mini Toys
15天 人在使用应用
2023年8月21日

4 stars, It helped meand I was to close to get my report. I was looking for orders with pending fulfillment. But the report shows me up the total amount of the order in certain cases and not the dollar amount for the item is still pending to fulfill. It shows the actual price/cost of the item. If the app can improve the report that would be better. Thanks

Sierra Madre Collection
13天 人在使用应用
2023年6月2日

Really good customer service as they'll help you with any ideas you have to make custom reports. And they do it fast. This is a very good thing, bc my only gripe is the interface is confusing for the lay person to navigate/implement ideas. I'm usually able to fiddle through and create some basic reports that I want to see, but I often call on them to help me dial it in.

Foterra Jewelry Wholesale
接近3年 人在使用应用
2023年5月31日

Support staff is very helpful generating a report, which is necessary because the app could be a little bit more user friendly. Once your report is generated, you can keep reusing it.

Indigo Tea Co.
10天 人在使用应用
2018年8月24日

Just upgraded from Shopify Basic to the next-level subscription. The upgrade itself was free because we have a POS too, so the total amount was the same. We've now come to realize that it'll cost us 20$ more pr. month because of Better Reports priceplan setup. Probably wouldn't have upgraded if we were aware of that. So pay attention to that.

Good app though.

Troybutik
丹麦
5年多 人在使用应用
2022年4月23日

I find it difficult to create a proper report, however...
Their response team is always quick to help and they are very good at creating the report you want!

Freshideasstarthere
加拿大
编辑时间:2020年3月5日

Great support and a bespoke report quickly put together for me which is easy to use and solved my problem...really happy thank you.

ellamora
英国
2020年7月7日

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

Kiss My Face
编辑时间:2020年5月26日

We needed a way to filter sales by customer tag and with a couple of clicks we were able to generate the report we needed and save it for quick access. It's a great solution for us.

MULETOWN COFFEE