Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Kiss My Face

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

SKRIBE Designs

Best part about this app is the IMMEDIATE help you received if you have any questions. I needed a specific report to track my PayPal transactions and someone contacted me the next day with the exact report I needed. Outstanding service!

MULETOWN COFFEE

We needed a way to filter sales by customer tag and with a couple of clicks we were able to generate the report we needed and save it for quick access. It's a great solution for us.

ellamora

Great support and a bespoke report quickly put together for me which is easy to use and solved my problem...really happy thank you.

LABFRESH

Great tool to get relevant data from Shopify (e.g. new vs returning customers) and integrate it in other platforms (e.g. Datastudio) through daily scheduled reports.

Cedar and Moss

This app helped us get around a lot of really challenging reporting issues in Shopify. We use Edit Order and this app helps filter out cancellation and adjustment orders relatively easily. Clement is super responsive and helpful for set up and making any custom reports! The only downside is the hefty price tag for users with the advanced plan. It's definitely an incredible app but you pay for it.

SweetLegs.com

We use this app for custom reporting for month end or to crunch reports for advertising, sell-through and all sorts of financial and statistical data. Much better than higher end apps without the cost. smile.io integration would be killer.

iNPLANT

Best report plugin on the app store, and I've tried all of them!
Clement has been providing excellent service for creating custom reports.

The only flaw I can see is the lack of customization on the users end.
Not being able to do something as simple as change the name of a column is a let down. Having to go through Clement each time I want a change can get annoying and slow my workflow.

Lily & Roe Co.

This app is great. It does just what I need it to do. Even better, the customer support is wonderful. They created a custom report for me in less than 48 hours. I would give 5 stars but I feel it is very pricey.

Troybutik

Just upgraded from Shopify Basic to the next-level subscription. The upgrade itself was free because we have a POS too, so the total amount was the same. We've now come to realize that it'll cost us 20$ more pr. month because of Better Reports priceplan setup. Probably wouldn't have upgraded if we were aware of that. So pay attention to that.

Good app though.