Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CardioMiracle

Keanna worked hard to find the root of the issue. Created a new and better report. Also pointed me to more documentation for an additional resource.
Very grateful.

The Master Pass

This app has helped us identify and track very specifics in regards to our product assortments. The support from the team exceeds expectations and they work to ensure your questions are answered swiftly and with accuracy. Highly recommend BETTER REPORTS app for all of your store front needs

G-Tech Apparel USA Inc

Claudia was amazing to work with. I love this app. the customer services was the best i have ever dealt with

King Baby

I used app to create quarterly reports. App provides many filters to customize report—such as filtering for specific items. Very quick and useful app.

Plein Air Entrepôt

This app is a lifesaver for us. It is giving us valuable information for our business and helps us make better choices for our upcoming seasons.

Salon Supplies

After trying a few different reporting apps, this was the only one that had the options that I needed. I also like that I can schedule reports to be sent out regularly via email. Support is also very helpful.

Hawke's Bay Vapour

Better Reports make reports look easy especially with people like Claudia - Thank you for the superb customer service.

Fat Sparrow Group

This app has been used to customize reports for an online marketplace with delivery and/or pickup dates and fulfillment needs. The service received was quick, professional, and highly recommended. Keanna was exceptional in creating custom fields and views for our needs.

YaYaYum Boards

I used this app to help me create a report for fullfilling orders daily with all relevant information

The Christmas Tree Stand

I use this app for reports and packing slips for my upcoming deliveries. The app works well, and the customer service is great- quick to respond and sets up new reports for me in a short turn around.