Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sans [ceuticals]

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wonderful and very helpful service — has provided everything we needed! Thank you to the team for creating all our custom reports too.

Bhu Foods

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and generate reports and great customer service. Thank you Keanna D. for your amazing help!

Sweet Apricity

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Better Reports is a great app. I was easily able to build custom reports and support was always very fast to respond when I couldn't figure something out.

AXIL

It's all in the name! Better Reports has definitely given our marketing team "Better Reports". We needed to see more specifics in order to track our performance more efficiently. We're very satisfied so far.

Case for Making

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to create custom monthly reports so that my monthly process was quicker and easier. Their team was fast and effective at helping me achieve this!

Amna's Naturals & Organics

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer Support is phenom!
Rishika responded not just with an answer but actual built-out reports within 24 hours that saved me a ton of time and effort.

sabobatage

Time spent using app About 1 hour

very hard to figure out how to make the tax reports i needed but Deanna was 10/10 extremely helpful in organizing the report for what I needed.

Italeau

Best app ever! Shopify is missing so many reports, it's not funny. BetterReport fills the gap. Their team is super-responsive and creates reports like magic.

Graf Lantz

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Endlessly useful data reporting tool - have been able to pull far more information out of Better Reports than Shopify. The best part is the team at Better Reports that go above and beyond to provide support and help you get the data you need. 10 stars if I could!

The Cupcake Queens

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent functionality and wonderful support from the team. Highly recommend using this app and working with them.