Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Orcas Island Leather Goods

The app is really powerful, but what is really notable is how exceptional the customer service is. Every time I have a question, they come back with not only a more than satisfactory answer, but they go ahead and build or fix the report that I was having trouble with. I'm definitely impressed.

Hydrow

Really helps fill the gap that Shopify leaves in reporting. Support was also fantastic and immediately helped pull a unique field that default Shopify reports had no ability to reference.

Sassy Jones

Better Reports is an accurate name for this app. Claudia has helped me twice now on two different reports and her responses are invaluable. Not only does she get the problem solved, she helps me better understand how the app works and how to get the results I need.

Nick's Ice Cream

Claudia is amazing! Better Reports has saved our team a lot of time searching for reports that we realized didn't exist without her assistance. We also gained a lot of new knowledge of our products with key metrics that we wish we had and now do. Thank you!

Sous Chef

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We were after a quite complex report (units sold, orders placed and revenue) for each of our SKU, for different custom date ranges based on today's date. Better Reports helped us do all this, in one custom report! Absolutely amazing app and people behind it!

lojobands

Best experience with any app. Claudia was a life saver and made us custom reports that perfectly fit our needs. I had been looking for a report like this for so long and she was so helpful getting every detail perfect! Thank you!!!

Smithey Ironware

extremely helpful support and very powerful app that helps us answer questions that otherwise we couldn't

Shoephoric UK

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app provides great reports and is intuitive to use. That said the support both in its helpfulness and speed of response is excellent! Well recommended.

Brochu Walker

This app has been SUPER helpful for reporting purposes, and the customer support (Claudia) has been immensely helpful in helping getting my reports set up. Thank you.

Kitty Kick Stix

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I was able to work with their team and create a custom report that provides a total qty of products ordered, broken down by individual variant. This is extremely helpful in producing fulfillment reports for packaging. A++