Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Manifesto on Wheels

Pretty handy and crafty app, in comparison with other similar apps tried this one seemed to shine the most! If you are in need of some datacrunching, this might be of great use to you. ;-)

Luke's Lobster Shop

I am blown away by how good this app is. What used to take hours to mine for and report on takes mere minutes. Not to mention the supportive and helpful customer service. They are quick to answer questions and can help your reporting when you get stuck.

L'COUTURE

As an experienced retailer it's been hard to find a no nonsense / intuitive app where you can manipulate data and report on all fields available in Shopify. This is a one stop shop for everything from sales / customer / inventory / margin (and more) reporting. If something isn't available they will add it. The support so far has been outstanding. The app isn't pretty, but nor is excel so I don't mind. It's also not cheap (I'm paying the full subscription) but happy to pay as it's saved so many headaches.

Lacy Boots

They are GREAT to work with. Always answer my questions promptly. We are new to this and I can be a little annoying.

Rainbo

The app support is incredible! They are so quick to respond and help to get the exact custom report that I need.

Bonjour Bakehouse

We LOVE this app!! it is sooo useful and the support is AMAZING!! Thank you for enabling us to have all the answers to our crazy hectic store and orders at our finger tips :)

Voomi Supply

Better Reports is an incredible app that has completely revolutionized the way we do reporting across our business. The app is very intuitive, and the support team is very responsive and able to assist in the creation of any custom report.

Masses Of Lashes

This is a great app, the customer service is absolutely amazing! Anytime I need a special report, I ask for help and then they set it all up for you pretty quickly.

SeaVees

The single best app in Shopify. The power and flexiblity combined with the speed and helpfulness of the support team are exceptional. Shopify could spend hundreds of thousands of dollars building out the functionality that this app offers and wouldn't come close to it. We have the reports connected to a full Business Intelligence dashboard in Power BI that provides information and analysis to the whole business. Thanks BR team.

Linens n Things Online, Inc.

Tiia helped me twice with my request and did exactly what I needed !! Thank you so much for your help !! This is the 3rd time I needed a customized report and was done exactly how I wanted it to be in a very timely manner