Better Reports

Better Reports

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
September 16, 2022

Me ayudó a obtener información valiosa para mi negocio y valores que no podía obtener con los reportes de Shopify.
Su servicio de soporte es muy amable y rápido.

ECRU
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 15, 2022

It helps me understand my sales, help me make informed decisions. Also, the chat support team is super helpful.

OSHA Training School
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 13, 2022

We use Better Reports nearly daily. The interface could probably be a bit more user friendly, but I'm really pleased with the speed of reports and excellent customer service!

ROAD iD
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 6, 2022

Great app from Better Reports, with their ability to also tailor reporting so you can have even more specific results at just the touch of a button. A great help in many areas of our business, from product sales, to trends, forecasts etc.

www.best4vapes.uk
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 26, 2022

The support team's amazing. They tried to help me out with creating a way too specific report with all the data I needed.

Pier 1
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 25, 2022

The reports a very detailed. You can make your own reports and the tech support is very helpful with advanced reports that might be too complex to make on your own.

AutoNation Gift Site
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 24, 2022

I use the app for running far more sophisticated and complex reports that I can from Shopify. The subscription is not cheap, however, one receives a platinum class service which can save me not hours, but days of work and pull data which I cannot from raw Shopify. Yes painful to pay but well worth the money. Their staff are highly knowledgeable and respond with working solutions in a very short timeframe.

Komodo Fashion
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 23, 2022

Very easy to set up custom fields and reports for our planning needs. Customer Service is wonderful, too.

Barefoot Dreams, Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 19, 2022

The app provides deep insights that you won't get out of the box with Shopify Analytics. If you are needing deeper information about your business, products, inventory, etc. This is the solution. Their Support team has been extremely helpful and responsive when we have reached out. Keanna in Support was especially helpful.

Gamer Gadgetry
Time spent using app: 21 days
August 18, 2022

They are always very quick to reply to any requests and make adjustments as needed. We always have a great experience with Better Reports!

Impact Dog Crates