Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Ravenstone

Great app, incredible customer service. This app is a game changer for restocking our store, and it makes it super easy to re-order stock, too. I'm sure there are a ton of other things I'll use it for in the near future, too. Love it.

FilterQueen Business

I have been using this app for only two days, comparing it to another top-rated report app. The response of their customer service is not only timely, but their explanations, along with screenshots and step-by-step instruction is exceptional. I am so impressed with the team and their support! In addition, the reports are easy to read, setup, and schedule, and I haven't found anything that the customization fails to do. I highly recommend this app!

Coombeshead Farm

Excellent app and 5-star customer support. We use the app for everything from pick lists to financial reporting. Connects brilliantly with Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery (with a little help from customer support)

Ded-Pop

Very Good, simple to use and breaks down all our reporting needs in a manner which is digestible for not just the accounts team to access

Wow Things

Great app, help us alot with our accounting. So many features to explore. Easily one of my favorite app.

Built Bar

This app makes reporting out of Shopify possible, and intuitive. Anything beyond basic analytics is extremely difficult to pull natively out of Shopify. With Better Reports and its easy to use drag and drop style interface, we can pull all the data we need to run meaningful analysis on our store. We've run into a few snags, but support was very helpful in modifying our reports and even adding in some custom fields.

VEDGEco

Excellent customer service! Responded to my question, fixing my problem, within minutes on a Saturday morning. Love this app.

Alcove

Such a quick reply when I needed help figuring out how to include my current on hand inventory alongside historical sales data in a report!

Varèse Sarabande International

This is the best app in the app store. I cannot stress enough how good the customer service is and the amount of time and effort that is put into getting the data exactly the way I need it. THANK YOU!

Puttin on the Printz

Tons of options. I am still learning my way around setting up the reports but if I have an issue they have the best support, and always quickly provide me detailed instructions on how to set up what I wanted to do, and go ahead and set it up for me to see how the end result looks too along with the walkthrough on how they did it, which is a huge help