Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Built Bar

This app makes reporting out of Shopify possible, and intuitive. Anything beyond basic analytics is extremely difficult to pull natively out of Shopify. With Better Reports and its easy to use drag and drop style interface, we can pull all the data we need to run meaningful analysis on our store. We've run into a few snags, but support was very helpful in modifying our reports and even adding in some custom fields.

VEDGEco

Excellent customer service! Responded to my question, fixing my problem, within minutes on a Saturday morning. Love this app.

Alcove

Such a quick reply when I needed help figuring out how to include my current on hand inventory alongside historical sales data in a report!

Varèse Sarabande International

This is the best app in the app store. I cannot stress enough how good the customer service is and the amount of time and effort that is put into getting the data exactly the way I need it. THANK YOU!

Puttin on the Printz

Tons of options. I am still learning my way around setting up the reports but if I have an issue they have the best support, and always quickly provide me detailed instructions on how to set up what I wanted to do, and go ahead and set it up for me to see how the end result looks too along with the walkthrough on how they did it, which is a huge help

We Are Kindred

Extremely useful app and even better customer service from the support team with no custom report to hard!

TaraHuntDesigns

I asked for a custom report to allow me to see collected taxes by county for my state. Better Reports responded within minutes with just the report to help me run my business. I will definitely be using Better Reports!

Apepak

great customer support, I needed a custom report I didn't know how to setup and my email got answered in less than 30 minutes. Great job!

Clara Williams

This app was easy to install and intuitive. The customization is awesome and the support is very responsive and very helpful.

Staycoolnyc

The app is extremely versatile, and the tech support can even help you create new ways to use it. Worth every penny.