Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Snap It Up Jewelry

Time spent using app 1 day

I've been searching and trying reporting APP's on Shopify for awhile now. I stumbled upon Better Reports the other day. I added this App on the 14 day free trial. I was instantly blown away by Better Reports with the very first reports (of the 60) they offer that I tried! I, also needed a custom report specific to my products. Better reports responded within an hour, they also created a custom report for me within that same hour. We all know how frustrating it can be continually add 'trial Apps' and so many times, removing Apps before that 14 day trial period ends! Better Reports will save me SO much time getting the information I need! 100% the best App of ALL the other reporting Apps I've tried! Better reports won't be removed after my 14 day trial period!

Makeup Artists' Choice

They've created two Custom Reports for us, within minutes. You can't ask for more than that! We're working on our quarterly tax reports and this makes it SO much easier for us! Highly recommend!

DeadlyMerch

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app helps me organize performance and payout information for all of the clients I create merch for. The support team is extremely helpful in setting up the exact reports you need for you.

CardioMiracle

Keanna worked hard to find the root of the issue. Created a new and better report. Also pointed me to more documentation for an additional resource.
Very grateful.

The Master Pass

This app has helped us identify and track very specifics in regards to our product assortments. The support from the team exceeds expectations and they work to ensure your questions are answered swiftly and with accuracy. Highly recommend BETTER REPORTS app for all of your store front needs

G-Tech Apparel USA Inc

Claudia was amazing to work with. I love this app. the customer services was the best i have ever dealt with

King Baby

I used app to create quarterly reports. App provides many filters to customize report—such as filtering for specific items. Very quick and useful app.

Plein Air Entrepôt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a lifesaver for us. It is giving us valuable information for our business and helps us make better choices for our upcoming seasons.

Salon Supplies

After trying a few different reporting apps, this was the only one that had the options that I needed. I also like that I can schedule reports to be sent out regularly via email. Support is also very helpful.

Hawke's Bay Vapour

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Better Reports make reports look easy especially with people like Claudia - Thank you for the superb customer service.