Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cookery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just migrated to Shopify Plus - big stretch for our tiny biz, and they jacked the price of the app by 10x - cancelled

Kryptonite Character Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

SHOPIFY ADVANCE PLAN IS $200, How you can ask $149 for a reporting app? we have one retail location. non-sense to charge almost service plan price for an app

Sovereign Code Shop

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I was unable to even use this app. Every time I clicked the app it just kept refreshing the page and saying server error. But every other app on my Shopify works. This app looks good, but I wasn't able to even try it because of this glitch.

Arkansas Made

Time spent using app About 1 hour

after several emails back and forth, this company and it's founder were unable to figure out how to generate a report from shopify products to be uploaded to amazon. He even said the blank CSV from amazon with the basic information they needed was "confusing". That concerns me. A company who works with reports and CSV documents should be able to decipher a straight forward CSV from Amazon. I'm not specially trained in this but I could decipher the CSV from Amazon. I was just looking for an easier way to move products from shopify to amazon. this is not the way.