Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Archive Sunday

I really liked this app and it helped pull reports that Shopify should have built into it already- but we upped shopify plans and they tried to up the cost $110/month. Can't justify spending $150/month on just reports.

Friends or Friends

Functionally is great and very powerful. Design is bit painful to look at and could for sure use some love.

Bee Arty

Great app. Finally I can get accurate data from a reporting app. Would be great if there were some report building tutorials available.

The Salusbury Winestore

It is an excellent resource with a lot of depth. The staff are very helpful and will write custom queries for you. They can take a while to reply sometimes but when they do I get the feeling they are trying their best to be helpful. The restrictions they encounter are down to Shopify more than Better Reports.

ProGrade-Digital

I've used Better Reports for two years. They've been responsive to my questions concerning adding Shopify data elements such as PayPal transaction IDs to their report. I highly recommend this report.

Gulf Shores Gear

The customer service was top-notch. They were quick to respond, pleasant and supportive. They did provide a report that we thought would be useful, but we needed information for this report over a long period, which was not available to Better Reports. I will keep this app in mind for future requested reports that Shopify doesn't have available.

Kiss My Face

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

SKRIBE Designs

Best part about this app is the IMMEDIATE help you received if you have any questions. I needed a specific report to track my PayPal transactions and someone contacted me the next day with the exact report I needed. Outstanding service!

MULETOWN COFFEE

We needed a way to filter sales by customer tag and with a couple of clicks we were able to generate the report we needed and save it for quick access. It's a great solution for us.

ellamora

Great support and a bespoke report quickly put together for me which is easy to use and solved my problem...really happy thank you.

Previous 1