Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Chula Aesthetics

GREAT customer service!!!!!!!!! Just not sure if I need to pay $20 for this service for my business.

Isle of Games

Been using this app to get reports from our system. Does a great job, even if you don't really know what you are doing. And an even better job if you do. :)

Charli Rose

I am still new to this app but so far it it really helpful!. It is very useful in breaking down my sales in to each product category which aids in creating open to buy plans. There are TONS of reports that I haven't even looked into so I'm sure I'll only find more uses as I go but even just the two reports I'm currently using make it worth it. My only negatives I would have is that it really annoys me that they increase the plan price based on my Shopify plan. I don't understand at all why that is the case and it seems like they are just forcing me to pay more for the same product which is very frustrating. Also, I have to mention the support I have received has be exceptional! They have been vey helping with getting me set up with custom reports and schedules tailored to my business needs. That being said I would like to see support be available via chat like some of the other competitors out there as opposed to just email. I'm guessing this will come available as they continue to report. Overall good reporting features with a very helpful and friendly staff!

Local Food Supply Co.

I have no doubt they'll get to 5 stars, the only things that warranted 4 stars today were the occasional issues loading changes to reports and the overall visual appeal/user-friendliness. Takes a bit of time to figure your way around, but once you do it's a very valuable tool that works well with other apps. Customer service is top notch as well with speedy, friendly responses to any questions/issues and oftentimes can create the report you're hoping for. Would certainly recommend.

Archive Sunday

I really liked this app and it helped pull reports that Shopify should have built into it already- but we upped shopify plans and they tried to up the cost $110/month. Can't justify spending $150/month on just reports.

Friends or Friends

Functionally is great and very powerful. Design is bit painful to look at and could for sure use some love.

Bee Arty

Great app. Finally I can get accurate data from a reporting app. Would be great if there were some report building tutorials available.

The Salusbury Winestore

It is an excellent resource with a lot of depth. The staff are very helpful and will write custom queries for you. They can take a while to reply sometimes but when they do I get the feeling they are trying their best to be helpful. The restrictions they encounter are down to Shopify more than Better Reports.

ProGrade-Digital

I've used Better Reports for two years. They've been responsive to my questions concerning adding Shopify data elements such as PayPal transaction IDs to their report. I highly recommend this report.

Gulf Shores Gear

The customer service was top-notch. They were quick to respond, pleasant and supportive. They did provide a report that we thought would be useful, but we needed information for this report over a long period, which was not available to Better Reports. I will keep this app in mind for future requested reports that Shopify doesn't have available.

Previous 1 3