Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

My Bait Shop

Nice app. You can customize just about anything you need to report on. Key add for me was cost of goods. Developer was very helpful in creating some custom reports and working with me on some very detailed reports. Recommend this app. 5 stars.

The Scout Market

I have been looking for an app to provide better reporting than what Shopify current has. I should have known that I just needed to look for "Better Reports". This app is amazing! I haven't yet found a report that I am not able to either view or create using their report creator. I would highly recommend using this app.

Rewired Records

Excellent app! I run a record label and needed an app that would allow me to set up a royalties system so I could see how much my artists had earned and pay them. Clement from Better Reports was amazing and helped me set it up exactly how I wanted it. I can even send my artists automated email reports on a set day or time interval. I also use the app for seeing my Top Selling Products, how many sales a certain product has had and more! Really impressed with the service. Thanks

LF MARKEY

Invaluable app and much more useful information than the inbuilt reports in Shopify. I emailed the owner to ask for a custom app and he provided it a few hours later! I now use this custom report daily and don't know how I'd do without it. If it were possible to see analysis on add-to-cart rates / products that would be very useful too!

Kilo E-Liquids

I use this app for a few other stores and it always does exactly what i need! Lots of customization options and great support from staff!

Pepper Home

This app is the best. It allowed us to take daily inventory snapshots and track our COGS. I love that you can automate reports to Google Drive. Also, the creator, Clement, responds to your emails right away and is super helpful.

Scissor Tech Australia

We have 5 Shopify sites across 5 different countries with 600SKU's. This app has made it super easy to collate data, and the support has been on point !

Satisfy

Fast, many different reports, and really fast and useful support also provided in French if wanted. Nice.

MadSalesHub

Best app for data analysis so far. Very good support team, answering all of my questions. I tried 3 best-rated apps, this app is the best

Renewdau

BOOM !!!!!!! instant success with this product , tried 3 or 4 others , this is by far the simplest app to install and start using instantly , very happy
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11