Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

BoxHill

Super fast support and reports that make life SOOOOO much easier. No need for annoying Shopify exports and complicated formulas!

Shop Skinnygirl

I use this app daily to easily look at inventory levels and sales. I have customized about 40 reports and have several scheduled so we can receive updated reports directly to our inboxes. Being able to run reports by product type or vendor is very useful. This app helps me plan my product ordering and identify best sellers. Love it and highly recommend it.

Beach Riot

Better Reports team was very helpful in creating custom reports to fit our needs. It has made our daily reporting tasks much more manageable and time efficient. I would recommend BR for higher level report than is available in the Shopify dashboard.

fusspflege-shop.ch

Die Basis Reports geben eine gute Transparenz und sind einfach in der Bedienung. We love this app and it is easy to use.

Sugar Maple Boutique Ohio

We love this app! It made our inventory so much easier. Customized a report specific to our needs! Staff was great!

Cools Club

Amazing support & detailed customization abilities. A little daunting when you look at the reports alone but ask for help and you won't be disappointed!

Switched On Austin

I needed a better tool for revenue and inventory reporting and Better Reports fit the bill perfectly. The ease of customization has eliminated multiple steps in my workflow and saves me hours every week. I love this app!

Koibird

Amazing app! I can't recommend this app enough for a great reporting system! After trailing so many other apps that were not meeting my needs, Better Reports was the only that was was advanced enough to meet the reporting needs of a retail business. Clement responded to my emails so quickly and was so helpful in providing ongoing support for everything I needed. Worth every penny!

Red Dress Boutique

I can't say enough good things about both the app and the support. This is the first app that I've seen that provides even close to what I want for reporting, and it has exceeded all of my expectations. Just as good is the support. Our site has so much data that the app was not able to initially handle it. Clement modified the app in a few weeks (which in my experience is very fast) and now it works. My requests were very specific and admittedly demanding. Clement was extremely responsive and kept working until I got what I needed. Thanks again!

satumakna4u

Super great support from Better Report, fast respond and very helpful. The report really easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18