Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel

Fantastic support, excellent app. We had to move quickly from our previous host due to server issues and one of our biggest concerns was transitioning reporting. They took care of all of it for us very quickly.

A.P.C.

Reporting is light years ahead of Shopify's built in reports. Developers are available to build custom reports to your needs. Literally anything you can think of, they can likely build it. 9 months in and have yet to run into a wall with report requests.

Ultimate Longevity

Our business literally grew 10x overnight. Our current systems were not sufficient to calculate how much inventory we needed to buy for all of our SKUs. Without Better Reports, I have no idea how we would have been able to keep all of our products in stock during this period of rapid growth. Thank you Better Reports!

Tiffinly

It was a cold dark rainy night maybe 24-48 hours before our website go live that I realised that the out of the box reports from the Shopify basic plan wouldn't be useful for our operational needs. In a panic, I started searching on the Shopify app store for any alternatives. I came across a few but they were neither intuitive enough nor did they support self serve customised reports and scheduling.
Until I found Better Reports that is! It came with a good collection of pre-built reports and very intuitive customisation features. It just works seamlessly with all my apps and I have never had any issues.
The customer service is top-notch and I would personally call out Kritesh for his responsiveness and thoroughness in attending to my customisation requests.
Highly recommended!

Fair Indigo

This is by far my top rated app in our Shopify store. Not only is it super easy to use right out of the box, the staff are extremely helpful when you occasionally can't figure something out or need extra help. A++

MUMSHE

Very convenient.Can visually see sales data, customer data,etc.The customer service team is very efficient.and problems can be solved in time.

Little & Loop

Works great. Helpful staff that customize and tailor reports to your liking. Much better then the useless stock shopify reports.

Gambino's Bakery

This reporting app works great, with stellar service! We have somewhat of a unique use case that required multiple changes and small report customizations, and Clement patiently worked with us through them all, making each requested change within 24 hours. He's gone above and beyond to make sure that we have the exact reports that we need. We looked at a different reporting app with a lower price point, but they were not nearly as flexible, responsive, and involved in suggesting solutions and predicting potential problems. Highly recommend Better Reports!

Black Mesa Records

We were struggling with the decision to upgrade to a higher plan to get more reporting functionality, but couldn't find out if the reports that we would get at a higher tier of service from shopify would work for us, then the person on the phone from shopify recommended I try out Better Reports. A few minutes after it was installed, it felt like all of our reporting problems were finally solved. Months later and we can still say the same thing. We are so happy with this product and can't wait to see what new features are coming.

Helloshop26

Very good app. Customer service really kind. They created on demand statistics very fast. I recommand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24