Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Top Shelf Distillers

Good support, flexible and reliable. Easy to communicate with. Looking forward to integrating this in to our store.

LUCIA EYES

App's customer service was amazingly quick and comprehensive Kritesh M. was my support person, gave me everything I needed in minutes for an important meeting with our owner,,, thank you

Raw Threads Athletics

The app is expensive, but so far it has created what I needed to run Royalty reports and the customer support has been great.

UllaJohnson

Supportive and responsive customer service team! This is a great app for building any custom report that shopify cannot offer.

Vision Client Store

This app has provided the detailed reports I need so far. Customer service very helpful & quick to respond.

AutoNation Company Store

The reports are very easy to use and build. Excellent support for building complicated and detailed reports!

The Organic Butcher of McLean

Amazing app and great customer service!! They were quickly able to create a custom report that will make us so much more efficient in preparing orders for daily pick-up and delivery.

La Spesa Italiana

I'm AMAZED by the customer service of this Company and Kritesh in particular that was there to help in matter of minutes!!!! 110% worth it

Delifresh Ltd

Fantastic support setting up the reports - Does exactly what we need - Keep up the amazing work - We love it

Confliktarts

Better Reports est une app extrêmement complète qui permet d'obtenir des export personnalisés et poussés utilisant toutes les datas stockées par Shopify. Cet outil est utile à tous les services de la société (comptabilité, logistique, marketing, dev,...)
L'équipe support de Better Reports est à l'écoute et extrêmement réactive notamment concernant les besoins de personnalisation des exports.

Je recommande totalement !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30