Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Distribution MS

This app does every report I hoped it would and more. Easy, intuitive interface and awesome support. Ask and you shall receive.

Coco Curls

It has been amazing so far! I'm so impressed by the support and their quick & helpful replies. It's rare to find such stellar customer support! Also, the data is easy to analyze once you get the hang of how the app works. The team is incredibly helpful and will guide you through anything you don't understand!

Palaj Fit

Amazing customer service!! ...which is a major plus when dealing with financial reports. Their response is always very quick. And not to mention their reports can literally do any combination of reporting that you need to pull. They are always happy to help you create the reports you need if you're not able to do it on your own. Love them!

Obsessed Style

I absolutely love this app. I haven't even dived into a third of what this app can do, report wise, and its already made my life so much easier. The information it gathers for you in a quick snapshot is so helpful. I've mainly been using this to help me gather my tax collected and that is literally just 1 of the 30+ reports it can run. Great app, thanks for building it!

XYXX Apparels

Designed my custom report within a days' time. Not to forget, the predefined reports are a bliss! Kudos to the team.

Tropic Skincare

Always a great customer support experience from the team! Always on hand to produce customary reports! Highly recommend.

Fiole

Great platform and amazing customer service. The help function is always replied to promptly and efficiently. Cannot recommend enough. Any form of report is possible it seems.

obVus Solutions LLC

I love Better Reports customer service! When I need help customizing a report, not only do they create it for me and will help modify so that it is pulling the exact information I need, they also send a video of how to do it so I know for next time. Fantastic customer service!

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Love that d customer support is really efficient n productive. Bravo to the team, special shout out to Tiia!

The Center, Palos Park

This app makes very detailed reports very easy. The customer support is also right on point and very responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52