Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Polaris Fine Foods

Wanted to wait for a while before we rated it and so far, I feel like this app is really intuitive and it sorts out what needs to be filtered and it reports just want you need. Like the fact that they were able to help customize

Minnesota Historical Society

Better Reports serves our complex, multi-location needs as far as Register Summaries, Daily Finance reports, complex inventory reporting, etc.. and the Support staff is top shelf when we need something explained, tweaked, or completely new!

Misha & Puff

I love this app because it can provide everything from pre-built, ready-to-present reports or I can dig into the raw data and utilize this in other tools/templates for planning. We have been using it for almost 2 years and have continued to be excited about how easy it is to get to the data we need. Their customer service is also fantastic - quick to respond and so personable in helping you solve any issue that may arise.

Bravus Brewing Company

Great app and excellent customer service. Easy to use and packed full of features. Would highly recommend.

The Goodman Home

This app has helped us tremendously with getting the reports that Shopify doesn’t offer. Their customer service has been some of the best that we have ever received. They respond promptly to any message that is sent and they are eager to help. If they don’t already have what I need amongst the many reports they already have set up in the application they will create what ever you need. Shopify could learn a thing or two from “Better Reports” If you have a Shopify store you really should automatically sign up for this app. I just hope and pray they don’t raise the price and make it unaffordable. Without “Better Reports” we would have to search for another POS system. We certainly hope Shopify knows what an asset this company is to them. Sending a huge THANK YOU to everyone there at “Better Reports” The only recommendation we have would be for them to change their name to “Best Reports” Again, thank you for being such a great addition to our team.

Eastern Market Online

This app has been great. It allows me to pull a report with every category I could ever need on it as well as scheduling them to send out to vendors each week. Support has been fantastic as well.

LCD

Vast improvement on the general reporting available to most Shopify plans. Plus, their customer service is incredibly fast and willing to help you customize whatever report you want. Thank you Better Reports!

Southern Trends Boutique

I just recently started using this app and absolutely LOVE IT!! The customer service is very helpful and quick at responding to any questions. I would definitely recommend this app to help you save some time with reports and analytics.

Hipvoordeheb.nl

I really like this app! Possibility to create any report you want and the customer service is great.

Suchalis Artisan Bakehouse

This is amazing :) Great customer feedback and super responsive. Kritesh has helped me customise the report as per our requirement quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58