Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Pro Sound Effects

This does everything that I was left wanting from Shopify Reports. It's saved me so much time instead of manually exporting orders and sorting spreadsheets. Their support is also very quick and helpful.

Bungalow Living Store

This is the best app for reporting so far.
The support is also very helpful and quick.
Also, work fine with POS

The Summer House

It's exactly what the name says - Better Reports. It's easy to use and was very helpful in getting extremely specific and relevant data for analytics.

Iron Idols

Been using this for 1 week and so far very impressed. Super easy to use with prompt and effective support from the team.

The Paddock Inc.

We are converting from other apps o the more usable reports available in Better Reports.

Better Reports enable more effective analysis of sales, inventory and profit.

Jolie Noire

I use this app to review how well my product launches perform in the first 2-3 wks. I just started using it but I’m really liking it. It does take a little bit of studying to figure out how to interpret the info but that’s expected with anything new. I like being able to review so many reports for my store. I feel all stores need this app. Though their support is excellent, I do wish they would conduct demos to really get familiar with it because I do like to know what I’m looking at.

Woodford Folk Festival Workshops

Amazing App any store must have! Amazing support too!

The app is super helpful and easy to use. Its custom report is really powerful you can pull just any fields the suit your reporting needs. The report schedule is particularly good. The support is amazing! They will help you sort any problems fast and efficient... even if the feature is not yet available. They find ways!

Thank you Better Reports!

MOD

Great app. Super easy to use and lots of great insights. Unless you have the highest tiered Shopify plan this is a must for every entrepreneur.

NOOMA Wholesale

Simple, easy-to-use once you get the hang of it, and it provides me with all of the insights that Shopify does not. Plus, the customer service is amazing and quickly responds to all of our requests for custom features. I can't recommend this app enough!

Replica Surfaces

Lots of insightful information to be found with Better Reports. Their customer service is fantastic and created several detailed and (to me quite complex) reports for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27