Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

iDrink Products

I'm really happy with this App. It provides the reports that Shopify doesn't. And customer is very quick and helpful. Turn around time to my questions has always been that day or early the next. They helped me create a report that gives me the information I need.

Fig & Willow

I love this app, it's a great work around since Shopify does not offer in depth reporting. I always get a response within 24 hours and they make any changes I need on reports. Great app! definitely recommend if you like digging into your retail business.

Maritime Madness

Very helpful app, prints every report type you will need! I highly recommend it as Shopify doesn't provide much functionality in reports.

Step One

I have been looking for a way to find out how many of my first time purchasers become repeat purchasers and the value that they bring to my business. Better Reports does this with ease.

Clement at Better Reports has been fantastic at getting us up and running and always helpful with new queries.

Shopify captures a lot of data but doesnt always present it how youd like it, Better Reports does that!

Fancy That Design House & Co.

Fantastic app, reports and customer service! After spending way too much time realizing I just couldn't get the info I needed from Shopify, Better Reports helped me in no time. Clement made a couple custom reports for me and I couldn't be happier about the time I just saved and having all my info so perfectly organized in front of me now.

Girl du Monde High Fashion

I recently began using Shopify and loaded the last few months of business data into the app (customers, products, sales, other) and processed all orders testing along the way and trying to observe any deficiencies. One limitation in shopify is the reporting function. The data is collected but very limited functionality on viewing general performance measures and details. Shopify referred me to Better Reports to assist me. I quickly loaded the app and designed a few reports, an Account Receivable and Payment Method by transaction. I needed assistance in getting the totals in one column in the AR report and emailed Clement a request to help. He responded within the hour and provided a duplicate report with the necessary update. He did this twice because I inadvertently deleted the updated file he created. This was outstanding service. The app is amazing and has the ability to create any report necessary using Shopify data. I am a control freak and will design many reports in the future to help manage business. I would recommend this app to all shopify users. The design is simple but powerful. I look forward to using the app in the near future and am sure I will provide another positive rating soon too. Thank you, Clement and Better Reports for your assistance! Also, like to thank Andrew I from Shopify for referring me to BR!!

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

So far this app has been very simple for me to use and customize as needed to fit my business. It is also very fast! Much better than a previous app that I was using!

MamaMilla

This app has the best customer service ever! Clement created a few custom reports for me really fast and it was just what I was looking for! I highly recommend this app, to do all the reports where Shopify fails! Just try it, its free to test, you will be pleasantly surprised ;-)

the gallery

I have used this app and Its working great , I loved it & really good job

Idlewild Woman

We are so happy to have found Better Apps and Clement! He is so very quick to respond and help us create any reports that we need-cuz we all know the Shopify is lacking good reporting! Better Apps has been a life saver!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16