Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Canty Boots

I love that their representatives can help you generate reports! This app is great if you want to see how your company has been performing.

UGG Since 1974

I needed help to build a custom report and got a reply (and direct link to a customised report) within a few hours. I was only going to trial this app but now I will keep it permanently, because the reporting capabilities are so good. Thanks!

Craft Recordings International

This is easily the most important app I use in all of my storefronts. Top notch customer service that has gone above and beyond to create reports according to my specific needs.

Rune Grammofon

Just installed this, quick and easy. Also very quick and to the point assistance from customer service to set up exactly what I needed. Recommended!

FarmacyNow

With Better Reports we are able to pull accurate custom reports that integrate with our other apps on shopify. This app also have several awesome pre made reports you can pull easily.

WOODEN SPOON HERBS

Their customer service is top notch! They always run custom reports quickly, and explain to me exactly how they did it so I can do it next time.

Biagio's Meals To Go

I used this app to get customized reports for my Shopify store. On top of the many already available reports there are, you can also customize what you need. Rishika and Keanna were extremely helpful and customized all the reports we needed. I highly recommend.

Divine Savages

I needed an app to help me with simple sales reports, Better Reports saved the day - within a few minutes of installing it I had exactly what I needed, plus their customer service is the best. I asked some questions about a custom report and within 30 mins they had set this up for me. Money well spent, couldn't rate this highly enough.

Asia Sell

Top notch reporting, customisable in so many ways. The customer service is spot on with communication. The latest report I am running is a table sorted by descending sales order number, with the current inventory and days expected until inventory depleted right next to that. I can then go and order what is hot selling and soon to run out of stock :)

Little Prairie Girl

Inventory reports by category collection is what They created for me! Awesome and quick response. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45