Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Good Grains

We needed some deeper reporting that wasn't easy to pull on Shopify - luckily we found Better Reports. We have just begun to start using it, but for the one purpose, it's already been worth the cost. Plus, when we got stuck, they emailed us back and created a report for us right away. Definitely recommended.

Mobexpert

Useful app, easy to use, a lot of pre-made reports. The team was very helpful with custom reports. Keep up the good job.

Workout Meals

Quite amazed at how good this app is, way above and beyond my expectations and the support is also very friendly.

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

BetterReports lets you generate your reports in any format with whatever metrics you need. It is highly customizable and if you don't find what you need, customer support is very reliable. My questions were answered very quickly and whatever changes I needed for my particular scenarios were implemented instantly. I cannot recommend this app enough.

Descente

This app has allowed us to report on metrics we can't easily pull directly via Shopify, saving significant time. The customer service Better Reports has provided us has been top notch, providing 1:1 help for our specific needs.

Paladin Sports Australia

What a fantastic app! We are constantly finding new uses for this app - great support from Clement as well! Def worth a try!!

Tiger Mist

Better Report is a MUST have app! You can get any data out of Shopify by using it. On top of that, the support is AMAZING!! I can't recommend this app enough! !

Natural High Surfshop

Best app for making reports, it works easy, fast, and if you would like to have something custom (for me it was Smalller product images) they fix this within 24hours. Thanks guys!

Nicosurge

I have not explored it's advanced functionality yet, but I installed this app to build simple reports and it does exactly that. Intuitive enough to get started without extensive training.

The Conservatory NYC

Better Reporting is a tool that every Shopify user should download immediately. This app would has helped us to analyze our business by leaps and bounds. Truly one of the best plug-in apps I have come across on Shopify. Not only is the app itself amazing, the Founder, Clement, answers your questions about customize reports almost instantly. He is very helpful and appears to have a solution for various issues you might face (if any). I cannot recommend this app enough. And the 14 days is longer than you even need to realize that absolute treasures contained within this app. Great app, Clement!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21