Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, products, traffic and more.

Lilac Festival

Great app that allows us to get more actionable information from our Shopify data. I emailed Clement for a custom report and he had it back to me in no time! Exceptional service. Highly recommended.

Pasta Evangelists

Feeds my back office and MIS systems: flexible, reliable tool. Clement always available to advise, implement bug fixes and keep on top of any feed issues on the Shopify side: well designed and supported, keep up the good work!

LIVEHAF

this app really useful because I need to manually decrease the item on my excel. and this app can give me the report everyday on what item that we fulfill that day (we use it everyday). Still haven't learned the app fully, that will be great if they can give recommendation for business owner. Because the price quite high... (better if the price discount 50% more on advanced shopify ^_^)

VentSTOP

Caveat: I only generated a couple reports with Better Reports and did not use it beyond the trial period, because I simply can't justify spending more for reporting...

That said, the depth of data this app provides is incredible. There is a plethora of canned reports and if I had more traffic to my store, this would be a no-brainer! Further, Clement is very responsive and I'd have no concern about support.

I hope I have the traffic to justify the extended reporting to be a paying subscriber in the near future! Thank you for the trial, which provided very helpful data!! -Justin Curcio

Klosh

This app really simplifies my work. Clement of Better Reports was very responsive & helpful with my queries. I am sure Better Reports will continue to evolve with Shopify and provide us with more useful tools.

Alaska Select

I needed to pull specific fields for a pivot table report in excel. This was the only app I could find to do it. It has worked perfectly for my needs.

Preview

I love it. I work with a variety of vendors who required regular reporting. B.R has let me automate all of those outgoing reports freeing up hours of my time previously spent going through. The app is seamless. Looking forward to what else is to come.

Oceans of Calm

This app is fantastic! Highly intuitive, click and drag, with instant results so you can see what your report will look like before it’s done. But the best part, hands down, is the support the team provides. I worked in the IT industry for 16 years and Clement and his team are literally the best support staff I have ever worked with. They are bright, polite, patient and quick to respond. I’ve provided them some tough tasks and gone back and forth with screenshots several times and have never not been able to be provided with what I need. Thank you, Clement, for a wonderful tool for our small business. I literally would not be able to close our monthly books without your incredible app and the support you and the team provide.

~ Ray Rolando

President, Oceans of Calm

Wooden Ships

Great app that allows us to get more actionable information from our Shopify data. I emailed Clement for a custom report and he had it back to me in thirty minutes! Exceptional service. Highly recommended.

Luke's Local

Better Reports has allowed me to export the sales and product data I need from my site and organize it in a clear way that Shopify alone couldn't do, which is allowing us to pull off our biggest Thanksgiving holiday yet! On top of that, Clement is always quick to respond in an incredibly helpful and hands-on way whenever I run into a question. I highly recommend this app if you're looking for nimble and clear reporting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14