Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Coughy

App works amazing, saves a lot of time and frustration. It can be a little overwhelming but the support is amazing as well.

Modbrix

The app is really useful and the team behind it provides exceptionally great support. Therefore, I can only recommend this app to anyone who wants to get more out of Shopify's data.

Eat Purely

Very happy with the app: their support is amazing (including Zoom meetings and custom reports creation). Very responsive.

OU Lieferservice

This App is easy to use, and pulls you all sorts of data.
I specifically like the schedule function. This way I have a specific report waiting in my Inbox, ready for data tracking and/ or sharing.

Legacy Trading - Three Forks

The rep took time refining a custom report that works for my particular needs. I think Better Reports will make my bookkeeping more efficient.

Barque Gifts

Better Reports has much more helpful information for us to run reports for paying sales tax and comparing monthly sales. The support is amazing too - very responsive, quick and helpful!

Vitrazza

We've been using the app to create automated reporting for our sales and marketing teams and it has worked great!

Field Goods

The app is very robust and the team is the most responsive and helpful out of any app in the Shopify ecosystem. That's the truth.

Printing and Copy Centre

Better Reports generates great reports that Shopify is just lacking in. Really great and speedy customer support too!

Swank A Posh

We run our company off analytics, we run and analyze reports daily, weekly, and monthly. There were a lot of reporting we needed that weren't able to be ran in Shopify analytics. Not only does this application have the reports we've been longing for, but there's we can automate and schedule reports to be ran down to the day and time it is ran which saves our team a ton of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53