Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, traffic and more.

Vintage Soul

Have just started using Better Reports and so far so great! I've been able to get detailed inventory reports with cost and retail (not available in other apps) as well as great sales reports. I've always argued these features should be part of Shopify but at least this app provides it. I wish it was a little cheaper but with the amount of time it will save me trying to create reports and harvest data it will be worth the $40/month. Also, the response has been very fast and helpful with creating custom reports and helping me schedule them. I'm very pleased with Better Reports!

béry

Amazing App!! ★★★★★ I needed a personalized report, they were kind enough to create it for me in less than 24 hours. VERY HAPPY! I highly highly recommend BETTER REPORTS!

Peace Love Paint Designs

This app is absolutely amazing! Any report you can possibly imagine at your fingertips. If you don't see what you need.. ASK! Customer service is AWESOME and so FAST to provide you with the perfect report every time! Invest in this app today! You will not regret it!

Buddys Huatulco

Have been using this app for about a year now and while the product is outstanding on it's own it is the staff and support that really make this app shine.

Pie Snob Bakery

After looking for a reporting solution for years we tried again, trial of this and that and this one actually works and the support was best ever received. Response in minutes not days. Worth it check it out. Saves us lots of time and manual mistakes we used to make doing data dumps and working in excell

Markham & Fitz Chocolate

This app helps us pull all the reports we need for bookkeeping and we are very happy with the app.

Kind Apparel

This app is the most used and most helpful app on our store! Don't even think about running a Shopify store without it. Customer service is AMAZING - prompt, concise and very technical. Seriously, can't recommend this app enough.

Barrie's Garden Centre

Their customer service is excellent, they are very helpful, working with you to create the perfect reports. Thanks!

gorjana

Great app and superb customer service! Analytics team is helpful and provide timely responses. Thanks BR!

Good Stock

Maybe the most powerful app I've used in Shopify. And the customer service is off the charts. Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38