BigBuy EU Dropshipping

BigBuy EU Dropshipping

by Shoptigrator

Start dropshipping authentic products from high-end brands

Für Katze und Hund Auf4Pfoten

Ich habe die App am 03.08.19 installiert und am 06.08.19 deinstalliert. Grund dafür, ich habe einen Plan bei Bigbuy abgeschlossen. Shopify hat mir für September jedoch die Gebühr abgezogen, mit der Mitteilung mich an den Entwickler zu wenden. Werden Sie mir bitte die Gebühr von $29.99 USD zurückerstatten?

LoveLoGo.Store

Great app. Here's what they dont tell you. You pay a minimum of 60euros to integrate orders on bigbuy.eu (by then, you dont need this EXTRA $29.99 app, just get a private app if you arent too lazy and rich) ... apart from that, this app meets a need and makes things easy for the simple minded. Great app guys. I really loved it while I used it.

lovelogo.myshopify.com

September 3, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us a nice review :)

BorisBy

this app doesn't give you any good margin possibility, maximum you can gain in 15% ... you will spend this money on marketing without getting a penny

GENEW US

I used this app before I uninstall it a few weeks ago when I kept receiving messages that the items were more than 100 but the products in my store was less 100 and now it shows the app is not compatible for our store because we are located in United States? That sounds bit ridiculous.

Bag to Bag

App worked perfectly for some time, now it says I imported 350+ products but I only have 47 and it won't sync anymore. Have to delete it now, too bad!

Eibhlin's

Hi there, do I need to use this app for my Shopify account or just synchronise the website is enough? So I need to pay for the app and for the website as well?

June 23, 2019

Dear Eibhlin, Thank you for your review of our app. If you have questions please reach out to us on support@shoptigrator.com.
In regards to your question: I can confirm that you don't need an account with BigBuy, or need to pay for our app. How ever if you want the best pricing from BigBuy then I would recommend either pack B2B (free) or pack Dropship from BigBuy. This app is free if you have less than 100 products from BigBuy in your store.

fruor UG (hb)

The app is really great! I run a drop-shipping online store and I use the app. It has access to more than 20,000 articles from bigbuy.eu. It is possible to create single category CSV files and then import them into Shopify categories. And there are many handy automation features such as auto-price updates, inventory updates, order synchronization, automatic shipping cost calculation, etc. It makes working with BigBuy so much easier!

You need to change your SHOPIFY account to Advanced to include shipping cost calculation, which I highly recommend! Because BigBuy shipped from Spain and only shipments within Spain have moderate prices! A simple (small) package to Germany costs from 6, - €. Within Spain, however, from 2,95 €. Or you offer no furniture and require a shipping fee of 9, - €.

And you absolutely need to find out about your payment options at BigBuy. I run my business near Cologne and was only offered a credit led account.

The app is a must if you want to work with Shopify and BigBuy.eu.

Kasper Lund

If you are planning to use BigBuy.eu for dropshipping on the Shopify platform, this is the APP. you need! The integration by this APP. is really flexible and works like a charm!

Basically you can import everything from Bigbuy to your store, exactly as you prefer. Import the categories or handpicked products you'd like, setup your prefered pricing rules, choose your language and import!

When everything is imported, you are able to edit whatever you want on every products without issues.

When your store receives orders, all you do is a single click, to forward the orders to BigBuy.

This APP. meet all my expectations, and way more! So great job done by the team behind this app!

You simply can't integrate this well with Bigbuy, without using this app!

By the way, great support! All my questions was answered precisely and quick :)

dingenoter

This app doesn't require you to purchase other subscriptions to succeed. The people who don't know how to use a tool, usually are the first and loudest to complain about whatever. This tool is great, if you want to succeed in European dropshipping this is the app.

Army 1157 Kits Part of Bear Essentials Clothing Company Veterans Owned Business

the bite that is missing from this app is you still have to pay bigbuy.eu free of Registration fee €90 and Monthly €49 or
Biannual (1 month saving) €245 Annual (3 month saving) €441
so with the fee for this app and the fee from Bigbuy it not any good and not I trying to get a full refund but this look like its going hard

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8