BigBuy EU Dropshipping

BigBuy EU Dropshipping

by Shoptigrator

Start dropshipping authentic products from high-end brands

Bag to Bag

App worked perfectly for some time, now it says I imported 350+ products but I only have 47 and it won't sync anymore. Have to delete it now, too bad!

Eibhlin's

Hi there, do I need to use this app for my Shopify account or just synchronise the website is enough? So I need to pay for the app and for the website as well?

June 23, 2019

Dear Eibhlin, Thank you for your review of our app. If you have questions please reach out to us on support@shoptigrator.com.
In regards to your question: I can confirm that you don't need an account with BigBuy, or need to pay for our app. How ever if you want the best pricing from BigBuy then I would recommend either pack B2B (free) or pack Dropship from BigBuy. This app is free if you have less than 100 products from BigBuy in your store.

fruor UG (hb)

The app is really great! I run a drop-shipping online store and I use the app. It has access to more than 20,000 articles from bigbuy.eu. It is possible to create single category CSV files and then import them into Shopify categories. And there are many handy automation features such as auto-price updates, inventory updates, order synchronization, automatic shipping cost calculation, etc. It makes working with BigBuy so much easier!

You need to change your SHOPIFY account to Advanced to include shipping cost calculation, which I highly recommend! Because BigBuy shipped from Spain and only shipments within Spain have moderate prices! A simple (small) package to Germany costs from 6, - €. Within Spain, however, from 2,95 €. Or you offer no furniture and require a shipping fee of 9, - €.

And you absolutely need to find out about your payment options at BigBuy. I run my business near Cologne and was only offered a credit led account.

The app is a must if you want to work with Shopify and BigBuy.eu.

Kasper Lund

If you are planning to use BigBuy.eu for dropshipping on the Shopify platform, this is the APP. you need! The integration by this APP. is really flexible and works like a charm!

Basically you can import everything from Bigbuy to your store, exactly as you prefer. Import the categories or handpicked products you'd like, setup your prefered pricing rules, choose your language and import!

When everything is imported, you are able to edit whatever you want on every products without issues.

When your store receives orders, all you do is a single click, to forward the orders to BigBuy.

This APP. meet all my expectations, and way more! So great job done by the team behind this app!

You simply can't integrate this well with Bigbuy, without using this app!

By the way, great support! All my questions was answered precisely and quick :)

dingenoter

This app doesn't require you to purchase other subscriptions to succeed. The people who don't know how to use a tool, usually are the first and loudest to complain about whatever. This tool is great, if you want to succeed in European dropshipping this is the app.

Army 1157 Kits Part of Bear Essentials Clothing Company Veterans Owned Business

the bite that is missing from this app is you still have to pay bigbuy.eu free of Registration fee €90 and Monthly €49 or
Biannual (1 month saving) €245 Annual (3 month saving) €441
so with the fee for this app and the fee from Bigbuy it not any good and not I trying to get a full refund but this look like its going hard

Da Style Loft Boutique

I installed the app, and really liked it. I was having some issues uploading products to store. I was uninstalling to reinstall per the support, but now it says not compatible with my store in the US. I sure hate that...Great App!!

LiDeMo

hello,
it's a pity that there is no offical BigBuy app. If you have a problem, BigBuy distances itselfs, but they like to take the sales about that app.
The import works very good. To sync orders with your BigBuy-Account, works also good, but there is no good guidance.
I have one big problem with the price in my shop.
If I change the price, a short time later, the old price is restored. There is no help for this topic and everyone distances themselves so far. I hope there is someone who had the same problem and can help me?

Double Amo Ltd

I installed this app on February 11th and uninstalled it the same day February 11th!

2 weeks later I am horrified to see I have been charged $29.99 for a months subscription.

I contacted shopify and was promised a refund, 7 days later still no refund.

Spoke to Shopify again who took the actual payment and authorised it, they are absolutely useless and made it my responsibility to contact the merchant.

~UPDATE~

The merchants response below is inaccurate, the refund was not declined nor was it offered without blackmail, I was told I would be given a refund if I removed my review to which I offered to remove the review after refund, this was declined.

No refund given, extremely childish email responses and reccommend people avoid this app at all costs, so many other options out there and cheaper too :)

March 3, 2019

Just to clarify on this, we did offer you a full refund to you're credit card but you declined.
Even though you have had the app installed for 10 days. We also responded to your email the same day that you reached out to us.
The admin of you're shop did actually authorize the charge on February 11 at 7:37 am.

OneMcKenzie

The Auto Sync of Orders is not included in the Pro Plan. To have this functionality you must also pay 49 euro minimum to Big Buy EU. Very disappointed as the app is good to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8