BigBuy EU Dropshipping

BigBuy EU Dropshipping

by Shoptigrator

Start dropshipping authentic products from high-end brands

OneMcKenzie

The Auto Sync of Orders is not included in the Pro Plan. To have this functionality you must also pay 49 euro minimum to Big Buy EU. Very disappointed as the app is good to use.

Innova Beauté

Cette app est vraiment génial et très facile à utiliser. Le prix est très abordable comparé au prix de Big Buy, bref je la recommande sans hésitation.
En plus, le support client est top !

Bonito.hu

I started to use this app in order to handle/import BigBuy products. Very useful and fast application.

Rubbet

Had a little bit of problem in the beginning but as Jesper helped me out it works perfect. i can highly recomend this to you all.

warenbegeistert

The product pictures looking really nice and you can use the information in 24 languages with the premium package, but extremely high prices and no cross margin. A little bit sad, no chance.
Can't give 1 star

decored.hu

Definitely useful app. Recommend for everyone who has the bigbuy as supplier. it works smoothly , and i am glad to have this opportunity.

LeeFed

Customer Support 100% perfect. A great addition to expanding your business. SUPER FAST Delivery Service with BigBUY Dropshipping.

amazingo shop

To all EU-Dropshipping-APP-badmakers here!

I can not understand all the negative reviews here about this APP!
This app works flawlessly and does exactly what it should!

And those who have problems syncing BigBuy's products should probably ask themselves if it's really up to the APP, or maybe the bugs are caused by BigBuy or Shopify itself !?
And maybe there are problems, especially because you have not subscribed to the right plan?

So please think about it first, before you make the APP bad and complained to the true culprit!

Nevertheless, there can be problems or malfunctions with softwares. This is normal and that happened to me too.
But in such exceptions, I have received support from Shoptigrator support in any form within 24 hours!

Dear Jesper, I thank you for the development of this APP and for your fantastic, always friendly and fast support. You are doing a great job. Keep it up!!!

Sincerely,
René

KA - Something for All

I got this app, payed for the service and itnwas quick and easy to get the stuff to my store however...
Products do not sync with shopify, orders are not going automaticly, no help is given from the support, not worth of the money you would need to pay to use them

HomeMakingShop

OK, so this App can be frustrating to use, but only because the information about what you get for not having an API key versus having one is not clear, and actually quite confusing. Especially if you have been working with other dropshipping companies.

Basically this App without the API key is a fantastic resource to pull BigBuy products in to your store. When customers make an order on a website without the API key, the website owner will need to go to the BigBuy website and manually create the order there. And then manually put the order tracking details, etc back in to the shopify orders panel.

In order to avail of the BigBuy dropshipping rates you will need to sign up and pay for one of their packages. Otherwise you pay the full retail value. Having a package also ensures that you have the backup to do a manual order, should a syncing problem occur with the App. Get the enterprise solution and you will be able to at some point directly connect with Shopify (but not yet).

Once you have bought one of the packages, you may as well go ahead and ask BigBuy for the API key.

I have just got the API key, and have not had a sale yet to test the usefulness of this. I do hope it works because as my store grows I don't want to have to be manually typing in orders on BigBuy!

So, I give the App 3 stars because it really is useful to be able to easily upload products directly from BigBuy, the pricing automation works well, etc etc But not 4/5 stars because I was totally lost when I got my first order. And ended up being rather forced to pay the BigBuy package subscription, which I most likely would have done anyway at the beginning if I knew I had to, but this was all a bit rushed.

Fingers crossed the API works - will connect back here and edit once I get a feel for how it does work.

On a side note, I did contact the App support about this, and they did get back to me very quickly (within 24 hours) with a reply. So customer service is on the good side.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7