BigBuy EU Dropshipping

BigBuy EU Dropshipping

by Shoptigrator

Start dropshipping authentic products from high-end brands

Bag to Bag

App worked perfectly for some time, now it says I imported 350+ products but I only have 47 and it won't sync anymore. Have to delete it now, too bad!

KA - Something for All

I got this app, payed for the service and itnwas quick and easy to get the stuff to my store however...
Products do not sync with shopify, orders are not going automaticly, no help is given from the support, not worth of the money you would need to pay to use them

March 1, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review, I just want to point out that the app does in fact work, but as a free user there's a limit of 100 BigBuy products you can have in store, if you exceed this limit you will receive an email from us, that you need to remove some of them, otherwise they will turn to zero in inventory.

Sunglasses Lounge

The idea of the App is great. That's it.

IN FACT:

1. The Instructions are very POOR.
2. I finished up paying:
- 30 euro subscription fee to "sync my orders with BigBuy"
- 169 euro for BigBuy Enterprise account and

This app is still reporting an ERROR (no Shipment option chosen etc.)

Probably I ALSO must buy the most expensive Shopify plan for 300 euro/month to automate third-party Shipping costs calculation and I am sure that it's not going to end there.

SUMMARY: It's a costly pain.

Mygiftisyours Warehouse

The pricing automation tool does not seem to do anything. At Bulk Product & Collection import you ask to use 'Bigbuy recommended markup' or 'define your own sales markup' with no mention of automation. How are the prices of products automatic after defining specific markups in the Pricing Automation section. Do i import selected markup or do i import with bigbuy markup and also wait. Is the Pricing Automation section of the app actually working?

Elintus

not USA friendly, expect to pay an arm and a leg for shipping anywhere outside of Europe.