BigBuy EU Dropshipping

BigBuy EU Dropshipping

by Shoptigrator

Start dropshipping authentic products from high-end brands

LoveLoGo.Store

Great app. Here's what they dont tell you. You pay a minimum of 60euros to integrate orders on bigbuy.eu (by then, you dont need this EXTRA $29.99 app, just get a private app if you arent too lazy and rich) ... apart from that, this app meets a need and makes things easy for the simple minded. Great app guys. I really loved it while I used it.

lovelogo.myshopify.com

September 3, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us a nice review :)

fruor UG (hb)

The app is really great! I run a drop-shipping online store and I use the app. It has access to more than 20,000 articles from bigbuy.eu. It is possible to create single category CSV files and then import them into Shopify categories. And there are many handy automation features such as auto-price updates, inventory updates, order synchronization, automatic shipping cost calculation, etc. It makes working with BigBuy so much easier!

You need to change your SHOPIFY account to Advanced to include shipping cost calculation, which I highly recommend! Because BigBuy shipped from Spain and only shipments within Spain have moderate prices! A simple (small) package to Germany costs from 6, - €. Within Spain, however, from 2,95 €. Or you offer no furniture and require a shipping fee of 9, - €.

And you absolutely need to find out about your payment options at BigBuy. I run my business near Cologne and was only offered a credit led account.

The app is a must if you want to work with Shopify and BigBuy.eu.

Kasper Lund

If you are planning to use BigBuy.eu for dropshipping on the Shopify platform, this is the APP. you need! The integration by this APP. is really flexible and works like a charm!

Basically you can import everything from Bigbuy to your store, exactly as you prefer. Import the categories or handpicked products you'd like, setup your prefered pricing rules, choose your language and import!

When everything is imported, you are able to edit whatever you want on every products without issues.

When your store receives orders, all you do is a single click, to forward the orders to BigBuy.

This APP. meet all my expectations, and way more! So great job done by the team behind this app!

You simply can't integrate this well with Bigbuy, without using this app!

By the way, great support! All my questions was answered precisely and quick :)

dingenoter

This app doesn't require you to purchase other subscriptions to succeed. The people who don't know how to use a tool, usually are the first and loudest to complain about whatever. This tool is great, if you want to succeed in European dropshipping this is the app.

Da Style Loft Boutique

I installed the app, and really liked it. I was having some issues uploading products to store. I was uninstalling to reinstall per the support, but now it says not compatible with my store in the US. I sure hate that...Great App!!

Innova Beauté

Cette app est vraiment génial et très facile à utiliser. Le prix est très abordable comparé au prix de Big Buy, bref je la recommande sans hésitation.
En plus, le support client est top !

Bonito.hu

I started to use this app in order to handle/import BigBuy products. Very useful and fast application.

Rubbet

Had a little bit of problem in the beginning but as Jesper helped me out it works perfect. i can highly recomend this to you all.

warenbegeistert

The product pictures looking really nice and you can use the information in 24 languages with the premium package, but extremely high prices and no cross margin. A little bit sad, no chance.
Can't give 1 star

decored.hu

Definitely useful app. Recommend for everyone who has the bigbuy as supplier. it works smoothly , and i am glad to have this opportunity.

Previous 1 3 4 5