BigCommerce Store Import

BigCommerce Store Import

by LitExtension

Import products, customers, orders and more from BigCommerce

The Home Insulation Team

This is the ideal app to use if you need to migrate all of your BigCommerce store data into Shopify. The process is quick and easy, and the documentation and app screens provide clear instructions to guide you along the way. I ran into a minor issue and the tech support I received was not only super responsive but first class. I wished all app developers were as professional as these guys.

May 24, 2020

Thank you so much. Words aren't enough to describe how grateful we are to see you put your trust in us then make your purchase. On behalf of our team, we'd like to send you a sincere thank you for that. We look forward to supporting you in the future.

Best regards,
LitExtension Team

www.BuySpecial.Gifts

I would give 10 stars if possible.
Unbelievable customer service! Truly thankful for this app for being able to migrate all my products from BigCommerce to Shopify within one day. Each product looks great on my new Shopify store! Also, their tech support is beyond expected, especially for the little amount of money I spent to migrate them. Thank you so much!

April 17, 2020

To whom it may concern,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing LitExtension . We are proud to embrace all satisfied experiences and look forward to supporting you in the future.
We will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you!