Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Market Bargainz

I use this App to connect my shopify store to my Microsoft Merchant account. I like the ease with which I can feed the products I'd like to advertise on the Microsoft Search engine. This is a great app. In addition, my customer support experience has been super! Thanks.

Beloved Buys

The app is an amazing and easy way to get your Shopify catalog over to the Microsoft Ads Merchant Centre. The support tram are very helpful and nothing is too much!

Beyond eShop

This is a great 3rd party app shopping app feed that manages feeds from my store much better than Microsoft's version. Great with product promotions, awesome filters and bulk edits.

Sho Me Deals

I am using this app with my Shopify store and I'm very pleased with the customer service especially the quick response!
I would highly recommend their services!

Scintillating Stuff

Does what it needs to do, just getting started with it though. Anyways, they have great customer support!

Grandpawsgeneralstore

Customer service is great. Technician was spot on. App appears to work well. Dont hesitate to use this app.

Extrema One

This App is awesome, I really appreciate it.
Everything is well organized and the customer service or support team is incredibly reactive and supportive.
Highly recommend

Pesify

Great app, I love how it automatically sends the product data to my ad account. The support team is super helpful!

Picksy Clicksy

Microsoft had rejected all my products and added an error warning. I didn't have a clue what it was. Milan was amazing, all sorted really quickly!! Thanks Milan!

Shopolix.com

The support team are really prompt and helpful. They are excellent. If they have a phone number for customers it will complete the package.