FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Shopolix.com

The support team are really prompt and helpful. They are excellent. If they have a phone number for customers it will complete the package.

Emporium America

Customer support is always very responsive and helpful. The app works great, and was very easy to install.

RW Drake

I made a mistake setting up the app, specifically selecting all product variants to the Microsoft feed and the team quickly told me what I had to modify. Great support. Abhishek is the best.

Stuuffed

Had an issue with product variants showing up in Microsoft and the team quickly told me what I had to modify. Great support.

nuceltdeals

I had a problem with my microsoft feed and got in touch the simprosys help desk and they sorted it in no time, very very helpful.

Post Haste Express

I am relatively new to ecommerce, and needed help with the app. Received help within 12 hours. Excellent assistance and follow-up

GOOD VALUE ONLINE

Great help, very fast and very efficient and friendly. Highly recommended! Always immediately available.

The Deal Deal

Very easy to install. Had a small issue getting catalog to connect (user error) and customer service was quick to respond and had me straightened out in no time.

Best Gear Today

I am not used to using apps much and had a few mental issues about how this one works. I had good support from Milan with the interface to Microsoft Ads and am now more confident in using the app/

Hub Mecca

the rep was awesome, really took time to walk me through everything. For someone that is new to this, they had to be patient. The first time I reached out and the issue was resolved.