FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Providize

I had to use support because I couldn't see all the variants of one of my products in my feed. They were super helpful and very speedy. They provided lots of guidance and when I still had problems and granted them permission to access my Store Admin, they were able to sort out the problem for me. Great service!

Sleek Cheetah

Whether you are an expert or a novice at online shopping then this app and this company are the best option for you. Super fast support, friendly and very clear advice with screen shots. Thank you to the support team they are brilliant. Feed works perfectly and updates in good time.

J & J SuperStore

The app is easy to integrate with Shopify and Microsoft Merchant Center. There were a couple of hiccups and each time I reached out to their Support, the staff immediately responded and resolved each issue extremely quickly. They are Professionals and exemplify Customer Service and Technical Support. Thank you very much!

My Clever Goods

It's fast and does the job well! If you have some issues - Support stuff is very helpful and quickly solves your problem. Highly recomend!

WiShoppy

Good App and good support, thanks to them I solved a little problem

Buylero

I used the app and the support is super quick and helpful. I can highly recommend it for everyone.

Plooffy

I love this app. It is easy to use and the Support team is amazing. I wasn't sure if a feed was working so I contacted Support. They answered my email almost immediately. They worked through the process, reset my feed, and ultimately determined that Bing simply hadn't crawled the feed yet. I highly recommend this app and the team behind it.

Golden Sun Products

The app is fast and easy to work with. If you have a problem support is really fast and they help and are very nice and knowledgeable.

Savvy Shopp Store

KUDOS to support rep Abhishek Mishra. He was awesome. Fixed issues & more. Very THANKFUL
~Michelle~

Bargain Easy

Support replied to my online message and solved my query very quickly - I am very impressed with their service so far!