FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry

Good and easy to use app. Customer support is also great. It's easier to take care of the Product errors and promotions through this app.

HuntInside

FeedAPis For Bing Shopping has all the features which I was looking for. and their support team is very helpful they solve all the problems quickly.

lightmomo

Very easy to use, it will automatically sync, customer service is also very good, can provide timely help

babiesmundo

very easy to integrate ! i was had many issue and hard time to create feeds manually before i knew this app.... after i knew this app my life changed and was very easy. this app is really worth and helpful

Yourhappychair

great support i love how easily this app work for me. The guy totally answer my question within 3 mins

𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓏

Great App . I like how they submit our products easily to Bing merchant . I am satisfied with the results

PeddleBright

1.Really the App is easy to use but some required filling fields in MS merchant center confused me to complete them while Bing App does not want us to do anything by manual.
2.Support is willing to always helps

Simply Antivirus

This App helps me easily feed my advertising platforms and makes it automatic for me, also fantastic support from these guys!

Lumière

Great app. They updated it now and included conversion tracking setup within the app itself, rather than us having to set up conversion tracking ourselves within Microsoft Ads.

ClickWitte

I used the App to verify my Feed file link. In my opinion, the App works as expected. Great! However, because of earlier data input requirements some confusion could occur, such as the "Source URL" field. Maybe an example format of the data expected to be placed in that field. For instance: "Example - https://mywebsite.com "
That's my take! Nonetheless, You guys do a great job!