Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

QuickPicksMix

Two back-and-forth communications, got issue resolved, quick response and help from Support. Good product.

Positively Shopping

Excellent and easy to use app with even greater support. Really nice to have such fast and efficient support. Thank you!

OMNI BARGAINS

Appreciate the customer service. The app works well and does what it is suppose to do. No complaint.

New Lifestyle Store

great app and very responsive support, really like how it works and am very happy with the automatic update

Spoteon

Best App. Super Customer Support. Out of all available apps we chose Bing Shopping Feed for its accuracy and expected performance to sync our store items with Microsoft Merchant Center. The upgraded app is now syncing any changes to products within hours. I trust and can rely on support personnel from Simprosys, if I need any help, as they are responsive and proactive in assisting. Good work Simprosys!

Mighty Retail Store

I am having a problem with showing my store products onto Microsoft Merchant Centre. The good thing is, the support team especially Milan is great. I don't feel fearful that this problem won't get solved. With their help I know I will get a solution.

Saggitova

Excellent app so far! Incredible customer support! There was an update recently. Will have to wait and see the effects. I have not explored some of its functions. May update later.

eBiify

Great app. I just wished customer service was more on live chat but overall very good service.

HoneyFab

A must-have app for creating single-product shopping campaigns.
After I add products to the Bing Feed, the appear in the Microsoft Ads centre in a matter of minutes now. Before the recent update, I saw it was a few hours, which still ain't bad!

Great app - must try out.

Saphire Sales Store

This is a great App to use in my Shopify store to set up ad campaigns and link with Merchant center. Very easy to use and the support is second to none.