FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Miaocosplay

It's the most detailed app I've ever use for feed generating. And, the customer sevice is also excellent!

BuyCoolProducts

I used this app to set up shopping feed for my online store. Had to setup once. I think the app is very good and support is very instant. Several time I had to contact support and explanation is very clear. I recommend to anyone to use this app.

Medical-Defends

Amazing app
Milan at the support is amazing
grab this app and l start to make money !
best app for shopping!

Custom Sparkles

I suggest them for all your websites, service and app perfect and helpful for any business if you use Google or Microsoft shopping.

Topstore777

This app works - and when we do have any kind of issue, the support is quick and kind. We recommend this app highly.

Sanctuary Tools

Very helpful if you're not from supported countries in the official microsoft ads app in shopify, you can use this to make the product feed compatible and submitted right away.

Dee’s Homeware

great support. Had an issue with not being able to set up a merchant store straight away so they helped and answered quickly

Nutrition Health Life

Amazing support and product. I was finally able to run my Microsoft Ads Shopping campaigns properly with a very easy setup.

hogpad

The app does what it is supposed to do, which is to automate the feed of my products to my Microsoft Shopping account. What is even more important, however, is the support level provided by Symprosys. The support I received was first class (very quick to respond and they solved my issue). You can't ask for more than that.
... Doug

Crowd Control Warehouse

Makes managing the bing feed much easier. Excellent, responsive, helpful support. A bigger benefit is the code it installs for conversion tracking at check out, which is much more consistent for some reason than the tag provided from Bing. Recommended!