FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

IvyGoatStore

I used this app to see why a product was not showing up. I got a quick reply asking me to check on something and sure enough I had forgotten to do something. It was a quick and easy fix. A fast response was appreciated.

indymodel88

I use this FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping app to help me create catalog on Microsoft Merchant Center. This easy to use. I get professional support from Hemant and team. Recommend to all.

Ample Things

Awesome app, it has helped me tremendously. Also, has a very helpful customer support which is always greatly appreciated.

Foot Warming Socks

Great customer service, i could not figure out the app until i asked customer service, and they were there to help me all the way threw the process...

Cleweet

I had some problem while using this app, but I contacted the support and got sincere help. This app is useful and I will try more functions in the near future.

StaxDeal

Fantastic app. Simply best of breed. And the support is excellent. Every time. Highly recommended. If you're looking to sync a feed these guys are the choice

Tolivin

Great. Helped a lot in uploading feeds. Any problem can be solved quickly.
Thanks again to Milan Vaghela for helping me confirm the account status.

Fergiz Fashion

This app is a must! They are very easy to contact. I was having a problem with my feed, I try to contact them, and they are quick in action! Milan helped me right away. This is an app worth paying for. I highly recommend this app. Cheers!

All Around E-Bikes

Great support. I've been very pleased with support and the app. Would use it again. Thanks for you help.

PRM Filtration

Great app for Bing Shopping. Live Chat support (Milan) is very helpful. We will definitely consider using this developer's app for managing our Google product feeds in the future.