FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Waves of Quality

Love this App the support team was very helpful in solving my problems and even helped in correcting some issues on my site. Would recommend highly.
Waves of Quality

The Inside Gadget

This app works flawlessly! I had a minor issue when syncing products (my fault for not making products available for 'online store' in Shopify) and Milan in support helped me to troubleshoot my mistake immediately. Very responsive! Highly recommend!!

SpenBuy

Abhishek has been an amazing professional. He has helped me solve an issue with my plan plan. He is very professional and I will always ask for him.

Bliss Techie

very smooth and easy to use app, highly recommend for any merchant that want to scale their business on Microsoft !

Turn Creek Emporium

I use the Bing Shopping Feed app with my Shopify store. I really love how easy and fast my products are added to my Microsoft Merchant Center catalog via the product feed. The process is completely automated, which is a huge time saver for me. And I recently reached out to Simprosys for help with a product variant issue. The response I received was immediate, and with a quick upgrade of the app, the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. The support team stayed in communication with me every step of the way. A+... love it!

Zorky Online

This app and the support team are fantastic, I would recommend to anyone who is running an online business

Jill's Daily Deals

Very good support! Very quick and answer all questions. Very helpful. Overall, the app is very good and reliable. Highly Recommended!

Gravity Cottage

I'm still learning and very new to e-commerce, but I have been so impressed with BSF's customer support. I've sent 3 separate support requests, each has been answered within a few hours (last one was in 30 min!), and they've helped this newbie get back on my feet. Highly recommend!

TYM2SHOP

Excellent customer service - esp from Milan. Always prompt and very helpful with any queries I've submitted to date.

Shop Simply Store

I am using this App and have found the support to be very responsive and very helpful. Definitely recommended!