FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Meenla

The Bing App is easy to use and install. The customer service is excellent, they respond very quickly. Highly recommended!

Garden Angelz

The support from the Simprosys Bing Shopping Feed helpdesk is Five Star second to none. I have had technical issues that I needed help with, within minutes I received 2 emails clarifying issues and accompanied also by snapshots of how to fix issues. This app is a must have. Thanks again Support Team.

QuickPicksMix

Two back-and-forth communications, got issue resolved, quick response and help from Support. Good product.

Positively Shopping

Excellent and easy to use app with even greater support. Really nice to have such fast and efficient support. Thank you!

OMNI BARGAINS

Appreciate the customer service. The app works well and does what it is suppose to do. No complaint.

New Lifestyle Store

great app and very responsive support, really like how it works and am very happy with the automatic update

Spoteon

Best App. Super Customer Support. Out of all available apps we chose Bing Shopping Feed for its accuracy and expected performance to sync our store items with Microsoft Merchant Center. The upgraded app is now syncing any changes to products within hours. I trust and can rely on support personnel from Simprosys, if I need any help, as they are responsive and proactive in assisting. Good work Simprosys!

Mighty Retail Store

I am having a problem with showing my store products onto Microsoft Merchant Centre. The good thing is, the support team especially Milan is great. I don't feel fearful that this problem won't get solved. With their help I know I will get a solution.

Saggitova

Excellent app so far! Incredible customer support! There was an update recently. Will have to wait and see the effects. I have not explored some of its functions. May update later.

eBiify

Great app. I just wished customer service was more on live chat but overall very good service.