FeedAPIs

FeedAPIs

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

You Look So Pretty

The customer service associated with this app is outstanding. Very responsive, very knowledgeable. This is the kind of company you want to do business with, especially if you are a beginner. Plus, the app does a good job!

GrahamCastle

We are new to the world of eCommerce, online stores, Bing and Google advertising. Some of the time we find it hard to know what to do. I work in a technical field, but this one is so unlike anything else I have done.

The folks at Simprosys have been very helpful to us and very prompt in getting back to us. Very much worth the small amount of money we pay each month!

Red Sun LLC

Great support and wonderful product. Definitely recommend you install this app in order to connect your store with your Microsoft Merchant account.

DealHunterShop.com

Great customer service really, they are super fast in answering your emails and fixing any issue you may face A+

All Kinds of Everything

So far so good with this app. Any issues I've had were easily and quickly solved with the support team.

Dave's Best Prices

Support was very helpful in rectifying my feed issue................................................

Dragon Shack

very helpfull and quick help center,app works very well.happy customer!often times i get quicker help from the app than the site itself!

The Great Deal Store

Great app for managing your product catalog with the Bing/Microsoft merchant center feed. Support is also top-notch and responds immediately. Highly recommended!

Essential Town

I had to contact support due to an issue regarding the feed from Shopify, turns out Bing was just taking a long time to recognize the new products. Milan was very helpful!

Best Hot Products

App is easy to install but if you need help, Simprosys Support is amazing. I have had immediate support from them and they answer all my questions. I'm really happy with this app and its thoroughness in looking after so many details and aspects of the feed. I highly recommend it. Thank you Simprosys!