FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Zorky Online

This app and the support team are fantastic, I would recommend to anyone who is running an online business

Jill's Daily Deals

Very good support! Very quick and answer all questions. Very helpful. Overall, the app is very good and reliable. Highly Recommended!

Gravity Cottage

I'm still learning and very new to e-commerce, but I have been so impressed with BSF's customer support. I've sent 3 separate support requests, each has been answered within a few hours (last one was in 30 min!), and they've helped this newbie get back on my feet. Highly recommend!

TYM2SHOP

Excellent customer service - esp from Milan. Always prompt and very helpful with any queries I've submitted to date.

Shop Simply Store

I am using this App and have found the support to be very responsive and very helpful. Definitely recommended!

Norther & Nook

I love this app! First, their customer service is fantastic and gets to your questions quickly if there are any issues and resolves them. The app itself makes uploading to Bing effortless and efficient. Great app!

squinly

I use this app to feed my products in my online store into MS Ads. I have to admit, I am not very good with this electronic stuff, I am still learning the ins and outs. But because of it, good customer service is vital. And Simbrosys customer service is really fantastic. Thank you!!

MadDog Vivo

I use this app to get my products automatically from Shopify and into Microsoft ads so that I can create ads for them easily.

This app has now been combined with Feed for Google Shopping..an even better solution!

Priced Right Shop

Just started using the Updated Version, seems quite smooth and easy to work with. I only suggestion I would have is we were not advised the Updated Version was available.

worldchainstore.com

Great apps (Bing And Google) and great support from Milan and all other support folks
thanks.