FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

Bing Shopping Feed & Smart Shopping Campaign for Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pure Nature Corp.

Time spent using app About 2 months

A good feed app..................i like it............................i recommend it...............!

Cool Relief

Time spent using app About 2 years

Helps keep the product feed accurate and consistent. Much better than importing manually or from google.

FitCarts

Very friendly and expert support. resolved my feed issue super fast. Better than Microsoft / Google's official apps, more features more flexibility on feed optimization.

Soesiestore

Location Netherlands

Support is amazing and patient. Also, interface is clear, makes syncing with bing merchant center very easy.

ardens toys

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using this application since 3 years and really helped me a lot. Highly recommend easy to use.

primeply

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app for my Bing ads and let me tell you, they are a true game changer. Their customer support team is super responsive and will help you with any issues that you may have. I currently own 4 stores and I use this app for all my stores. Great app. Great team!

PilotMall.com

Time spent using app About 3 years

These guys are amazing. They have maintained our feeds for ages and keep them running flawlessly. I would highly recommend this app.

Mani Sports®

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

It is five stars for the team, this is the best service I had. The team has the best knowledge, how these services works with the app. They will show you video if you get stuck, at any point 10/10

testbankstorage

Location Malaysia

I have faced some issues, and reached out to help support. Everything has been solved in just few days.

dipmakeup

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good application, it solves my problem very conveniently, when I encounter a problem, I also get in touch to solve the problem as soon as possible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29