FeedAPIs

FeedAPIs

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Custom Sparkles

I suggest them for all your websites, service and app perfect and helpful for any business if you use Google or Microsoft shopping.

Topstore777

This app works - and when we do have any kind of issue, the support is quick and kind. We recommend this app highly.

Sanctuary Tools

Very helpful if you're not from supported countries in the official microsoft ads app in shopify, you can use this to make the product feed compatible and submitted right away.

Dee’s Homeware

great support. Had an issue with not being able to set up a merchant store straight away so they helped and answered quickly

Nutrition Health Life

Amazing support and product. I was finally able to run my Microsoft Ads Shopping campaigns properly with a very easy setup.

hogpad

The app does what it is supposed to do, which is to automate the feed of my products to my Microsoft Shopping account. What is even more important, however, is the support level provided by Symprosys. The support I received was first class (very quick to respond and they solved my issue). You can't ask for more than that.
... Doug

Crowd Control Warehouse

Makes managing the bing feed much easier. Excellent, responsive, helpful support. A bigger benefit is the code it installs for conversion tracking at check out, which is much more consistent for some reason than the tag provided from Bing. Recommended!

Paint Drop

Excellent customer service and another awesome app by Simprosys! Their team have helped me every step of the way, from setup to general questions. Highly recommend!

EXO Drones

The only thing this lets you do is stuff people onto your product page, you can't direct them to landing page, and that's a complete gamechanger. Google shopping lets you choose the landing page, this does not. Just using google from now on I guess. Willing to change my review if they can make this better

emoemi.com

The support team is excellent - super responsive and pro-active in helping to troubleshoot. As a new shopify store owner, I have had numerous challenges with coding and things that are beyond my learning curve. The Bing Shopping Feed team has been there helping me solve my issues every step of the way. They go the extra mile!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25