Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Major Mobiles

I've used this company for over 2 years, on multiple shops, their support is always amazing and their functionality in unparalleled.

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Simple, straight forward with superb help. It created 80k sku feed in couple of hours with no hassle. Highly recommend

Dragon Bicycles

I'm into the end of the first week with the app and it seems to work ok. Great support from the app creator. Thank you for your help I hope this app helps us to sell more products.

North Bikes

After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!

Free Spirit Shop

Great support from the team! Very efficient and friendly. Hopefully I get sales from Bing in the future.

Tabalini

Some other app installed some crap on my product page..I thought it as bing Shopping feed and contacted them. I granted them access to my site where they showed me it was another app..They took it off for me..That wasn't even their responsibility. Excellent customer service for that!

Sincerity-Always

A must for everyone. Milan gave me loads of support getting set up. Highly recommend this app and the team.

The Avest

Very helpful developers. Always responds quickly to my questions about the app. Even helped me look into my specific issue.

Crownedtrends

I highly recommend Simprosys, the bing shopping feed app and the google shopping feed app. Their applications make setup a lot less complicated, the interface is very easy to use! Support is ALWAYS THEIR TO HELP! That is so important when you're running a business. They have Unbelievable REAL-TIME support! Thank you Simprosys!

devildaves.com

Great support and hook up was very easy. My feed is set up correctly with all attributes in their respective categories. - Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11