FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

ardens toys

I am using this application since 3 years and really helped me a lot. Highly recommend easy to use.

primeply

I use this app for my Bing ads and let me tell you, they are a true game changer. Their customer support team is super responsive and will help you with any issues that you may have. I currently own 4 stores and I use this app for all my stores. Great app. Great team!

PilotMall.com

These guys are amazing. They have maintained our feeds for ages and keep them running flawlessly. I would highly recommend this app.

Mani Sports®

It is five stars for the team, this is the best service I had. The team has the best knowledge, how these services works with the app. They will show you video if you get stuck, at any point 10/10

testbankstorage

I have faced some issues, and reached out to help support. Everything has been solved in just few days.

dipmakeup

Very good application, it solves my problem very conveniently, when I encounter a problem, I also get in touch to solve the problem as soon as possible

RemarkableMart

The apps fed all my products into Bing and Google ads platforms. They were always immediate, accurate, and updated. They kept me apprised of any alerts. The support was prompt, courteous, extremely knowledgeable, and made me feel like they cared about my success.

Plukus

the app is good for my shopify ,its helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aquilora

Support was great. I had trouble using this app at first but managed to finally use it due to the help of the support I received. :)

theleathermania

very helpful and AI is up to the mark. customer support service is just lit. i have added some products in my store and it is automatically feed in microsoft merchant

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29