FeedAPIs

FeedAPIs

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

StaxDeal

Fantastic app. Simply best of breed. And the support is excellent. Every time. Highly recommended. If you're looking to sync a feed these guys are the choice

Tolivin

Great. Helped a lot in uploading feeds. Any problem can be solved quickly.
Thanks again to Milan Vaghela for helping me confirm the account status.

Fergiz Fashion

This app is a must! They are very easy to contact. I was having a problem with my feed, I try to contact them, and they are quick in action! Milan helped me right away. This is an app worth paying for. I highly recommend this app. Cheers!

All Around E-Bikes

Great support. I've been very pleased with support and the app. Would use it again. Thanks for you help.

PRM Filtration

Great app for Bing Shopping. Live Chat support (Milan) is very helpful. We will definitely consider using this developer's app for managing our Google product feeds in the future.

Wine It Now

I just started using this app and it makes my life really simple, connecting my store with Bing ads and Google Ads. Also, the customer support is awesome :)!

Tiptopwares Store

We use this app to increase our conversion traffics and our sale orders. We hope it will help us. Team support is very good.

Lapidary Mart

Great app for Google feed. Works in the background to continuously update Google Merchant Center. Support is top-notch!

Miaocosplay

It's the most detailed app I've ever use for feed generating. And, the customer sevice is also excellent!

BuyCoolProducts

I used this app to set up shopping feed for my online store. Had to setup once. I think the app is very good and support is very instant. Several time I had to contact support and explanation is very clear. I recommend to anyone to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26