Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

ElectriCity Cycles

This is a very comprehensive app and does all the work for you. I could not be happier with the product and the customer support. Makes uploading your products super easy. A+

BathroomVillage.com

Worked perfectly for us. We had no problems setting it up and the feed went straight through. Would recommend as a stand-alone feed, just for Bing.

Top Notch Gift Shop

I used this app to get info about my Bing account. Work great and the support is fantastic. The only reason I uninstalled is because there is now a "Bing Addon" to their Google Shopping app (also a great app!).

Naturally Wicked

Great App. Use the google app from the same provider also. Both are excellent! And both free for small stores! Just what you need to get on your feet! Support is unrivalled and always on hand, but providing you follow the steps to the letter you should be fine!

g-heat®

That's a good app, feed works well and support is available, i recommend it, thks (i have nothing more to say but i should write 100 characters)

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

I have to give the developer a lot of credit for his excellent customer service and wonderful app. About a week after I uploaded my feed, he contacted me out of the blue because he noticed that the feed hadn't yet received any clicks - and wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong.

As it turns out, I just hadn't gotten around to setting up the actual shopping campaign in Bing with a daily budget, etc, and there was nothing wrong with the app itself. The feed was created perfectly, and everything on the app's end was done flawlessly. Not only was I impressed with the app itself, but the extra step of checking in after the app had been installed and seeing if I needed help, was very impressive.

Gift Moments

Excellent app and Amit is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions.

Mundyshops

Great app! This was the first time I had advertised on Bing and the Bing Shopping Feed app did everything I wanted it to do.

Vita4sale

I like this feeder very much i dose an excellent job, also give you valuable information on searches and other info. plus excellent customer service

Robautic

Solid app and simple to use. No problems whatsoever.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9