Reviews (309)

4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing Bing Shopping feeds due to its automatic syncing and updating features. It's praised for boosting sales and conversions, and its customer service is highly commended for responsiveness. Unique features like in-app product title editing, not found in Microsoft Ads, are appreciated. It's affordable, recommended for both novice and experienced merchants, and integrates well with Shopify and Microsoft Merchant Center.

February 4, 2021

Good and easy to use app. Customer support is also great. It's easier to take care of the Product errors and promotions through this app.

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry
About 3 years using the app
October 17, 2017

Great app easy to use

Kernow Furniture
March 3, 2017

Awesome app!! Thank you so much!

Woot Hammy
July 17, 2017

Super easy to use. We had our Bing ads up-and-running in a matter of minutes with this app. Also, we value the built-in dashboard for a quick summary of performance.

Armadillo Pepper
December 2, 2020

This App helps me easily feed my advertising platforms and makes it automatic for me, also fantastic support from these guys!

Simply Antivirus
May 7, 2020

Two back-and-forth communications, got issue resolved, quick response and help from Support. Good product.

QuickPicksMix
September 19, 2017

seems to work well, still trying to get bing working as well as google

Diy Comfort Depot
July 4, 2019

Super easy to setup - no messing around with spreadsheets and no getting it wrong. I got an error back from Bing but reached out to the team who had me straightened out within 45 minutes., Impressive service all round.

The Memory Building Company
June 5, 2017

Works great! Pulls everything in nicely and updates my HUGE feed easily...

Fox Grapes
March 30, 2020

I am so pleased with the fast and professional response I got on my very first help ticket. Milan is great! She provided all the information I needed in timely manner. This builds trust! I know I am in good hands here!
Thank you much for your support!

estoretube