All Variants are Submitted
All variants improves impressions and CTR. Ultimately results in More orders
Robust Filters & Bulk Edits
Allows you to fine tune your feed to get maximum out of the submission.
Specific Product Promotions
Allows you to create Promotions for Specific or All products.
About FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS
List of Bing Shopping Feed Product Attributes Synced
- Google Shopping Categories
- Variant Images
- Product Conditions
- Sale Price
- Age Group
- Custom Product Details
- Brand Name
- Custom Labels
- Product Types
- Product & variant IDs
- Item Group ID
- Shipping Information and Cost (Must for Germany)
Some Awesome Features.
- Supports Germany Specific Requirement of mention of Shipping information. Select Search Engine Optimized Product Titles and Product Descriptions just as you do in Google Shopping App.
- Includes Custom Labels so that you can use them to filter products create multiple Campaigns and AdGroups for much better control and management.
- Already Supporting Stores with more than 5 Million Products amongst them.
How Big Can your Store be?
App has been supporting stores with total products more than 100K. So, no worries if your store has hundreds of thousands of products on it.
Why Should you use this App for Bing Shopping Campaigns?
- Covers Product Attributes which most other apps don't cover. Like, Size, Age Group, color, etc...
- Developers are Certified Google Adwords Partners and Bing Ads Accredited Professionals. Simprosys InfoMedia team carries Rich Experience of managing Product Ads on Google and Bing - Google Partners & Bing Ads Professional. Best in class support promised, read reviews of our other apps on App Store here.
- Uses Product Attributes of Google Shopping App, so no double work of Product Attributes required for Bing.
- BingAds Account
Pricing 21-day free trial
Max 500 Products
Max 1000 Products
Max 5000 Products
Max 25000 Products
Check out our pricing page for additional plan options.
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
These guys are amazing. They have maintained our feeds for ages and keep them running flawlessly. I would highly recommend this app.
Our Life Store
App works and does send your product information to microsoft, but.... Microsoft is difficult to work with. Their help and support was definitely lacking. But what I really did not like is that they had access to my entire microsoft account information. When I had asked a question he sent me screenshot of my account and financing information with microsoft. Not happy about someone having that much access to my information. UPDATE, my microsoft advertising account was closed. After an appeal I was notified that one of the possible reason was that someone else had access to my account, which the person running this app had previously sent me a screenshot of my account information when I had asked them why my products were not showing. I can't verify that is the reason my account was closed, but I will update once I find out. Either ways, my products didn't show on the free bing shopping side, apparently this might only work if you pay for the advertising as an ad campaign. Not sure, Never got there.
It is five stars for the team, this is the best service I had. The team has the best knowledge, how these services works with the app. They will show you video if you get stuck, at any point 10/10