Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Aviva Pure

does not work. unusable. should not be recommended. no connection, cannot even install it.

Local Joe

App is unusable. Times out when you try to add products to sync. Worse yet, since the Free tier is so small, there really is no free trial and they ask you to upgrade to a paid tier before you can even attempt a sync. So basically, I paid, then tried to sync, found the app to be unusable, and they will not respond to support inquiries either through their Intercom bot or through their support email inbox. Will give them 1 more day to respond before I open a complaint with Shopify and hopefully have this scam shut down.

Ohio Fitness Garage

They don't reply to email. Not a good app

Supply6

Does exactly what I needed it to do - superb, thank you! :-)

Sports Nut Emporium

It was a great AP until Bing has a complaint from a other advertiser that your prices are lower then theirs ,pays more per month in advertising budget then you so they pull your ad to keep the other advertiser

Just Have

I have been personally impressed with the quality of support provided to me in the initial set up of the app and linking it to Bing Shopping. The app provides a helpful summary of visits and cart activities to my store. So pleased I gave this app a try. A big thank you to Chris for his support during the initial set up process.

Zaqz

Excellent App extremely pleased with it and even better support service which helped me through every step of the way for my site www.zaqz.co thoroughly recommend this App to everyone!

Murrigear

This App seems to be working very well. I have had terrific help from this team at shopping cart apps and am grateful to them. Hoping to build a great store with their help. I highly recommend using their products.

Endurancetreadmills

highly recommended -works great and great support as well

Anhem

I had a small issue with integration but support is top notch. They resolved the issue for me quickly and efficiently and before I knew it everything was running smoothly.