Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Zaqz

Excellent App extremely pleased with it and even better support service which helped me through every step of the way for my site www.zaqz.co thoroughly recommend this App to everyone!

Murrigear

This App seems to be working very well. I have had terrific help from this team at shopping cart apps and am grateful to them. Hoping to build a great store with their help. I highly recommend using their products.

Endurancetreadmills

highly recommended -works great and great support as well

Anhem

I had a small issue with integration but support is top notch. They resolved the issue for me quickly and efficiently and before I knew it everything was running smoothly.

Bogo Usa

Christopher helped us setup our Bing Merchant very quickly and hope this app helps us expand.

Longaberger Market At Plum Creek

Christopher was very helpful with issues that arose when setting up Bing Shopping. I trust his expertise! Working well now.

See Inc

It is a very helpful app to attract new customers. Especially thanks for Christopher and his team helping me to set up the app. Definitely recommend to stores who wants to promote their website through bing and bing ads.

Welcome Home Decor And More

So far this app is exactly like I expected. It works great and does what I need it to!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Rawspicebar1

Christopher was incredibly helpful with setup and extremely knowledgeable about Bing PPC. I highly recommend this app!

Designer Wire Jewelry

I have a handmade rings store on Shopify. When It comes to tech I do know what I don't know.. Fortunately there is this guy called Chris. Chris is my hero.. answered questions, offered advice, found and fixed problems (created by Bing), and basically carried most of the load, and did all of the heavy lifting. He constantly kept me in the loop, all during the setup phase. Cannot say enough of how helpful and professional Chris is. And no he is not my son or brother... Chris keep on doing what you are doing, we need more like you. And the app works and preforms flawlessly.
Les..