Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Endurancetreadmills

highly recommended -works great and great support as well

Anhem

I had a small issue with integration but support is top notch. They resolved the issue for me quickly and efficiently and before I knew it everything was running smoothly.

Bogo Usa

Christopher helped us setup our Bing Merchant very quickly and hope this app helps us expand.

Longaberger Market At Plum Creek

Christopher was very helpful with issues that arose when setting up Bing Shopping. I trust his expertise! Working well now.

See Inc

It is a very helpful app to attract new customers. Especially thanks for Christopher and his team helping me to set up the app. Definitely recommend to stores who wants to promote their website through bing and bing ads.

Welcome Home Decor And More

So far this app is exactly like I expected. It works great and does what I need it to!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Rawspicebar1

Christopher was incredibly helpful with setup and extremely knowledgeable about Bing PPC. I highly recommend this app!

Designer Wire Jewelry

I have a handmade rings store on Shopify. When It comes to tech I do know what I don't know.. Fortunately there is this guy called Chris. Chris is my hero.. answered questions, offered advice, found and fixed problems (created by Bing), and basically carried most of the load, and did all of the heavy lifting. He constantly kept me in the loop, all during the setup phase. Cannot say enough of how helpful and professional Chris is. And no he is not my son or brother... Chris keep on doing what you are doing, we need more like you. And the app works and preforms flawlessly.
Les..

Rwsummerimports

I'm just getting started with this app, but I can say for certain that Chris was incredibly supportive, and even helped me with installation and linking to bing. Wonderful support. I just hope the app works nearly as well!

Discount Tie Usa

My store did not receive any visitors for weeks until I installed the Bing app. I highly recommend this app if your store is not receiving any traffic. I could not even imagine having my store without the Bing shopping cart app. This app is a must have for your business!!!! Without this app my store would not even have any traffic.