Bing Shopping

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

From $9.95/month. 30-day free trial.

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to use if you want Bing to spider you site completely real quick. We used it on our Wrought Iron home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com/ and Bing spidered in a week!

Blue Planet Outlet

Great app!
Great way to get your Bing store ads going and if you need support
they help out quickly!

Winerefrigerator

Very helpful when setting up the app. Painless setup.

Gadgetsandgoods

Good and very easy to setup app. Would definitely recommend.

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result.

Supply6

Does exactly what I needed it to do - superb, thank you! :-)

Just Have

I have been personally impressed with the quality of support provided to me in the initial set up of the app and linking it to Bing Shopping. The app provides a helpful summary of visits and cart activities to my store. So pleased I gave this app a try. A big thank you to Chris for his support during the initial set up process.

Zaqz

Excellent App extremely pleased with it and even better support service which helped me through every step of the way for my site www.zaqz.co thoroughly recommend this App to everyone!

Murrigear

This App seems to be working very well. I have had terrific help from this team at shopping cart apps and am grateful to them. Hoping to build a great store with their help. I highly recommend using their products.