Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Boundary Supply

THIS IS THE WORST APP AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STAND HOW POOR IT WORKS AND HOW POOR THE SERVICE IS!

Mobility Phones

The app was functional for me, but don't expect any kind support from them. I've tried for almost 2 weeks now to get a response from them and nothing, and all I wanted was to inquire about minor adjustments to my feed, which were suggested by a Bing representative.

Aviva Pure

does not work. unusable. should not be recommended. no connection, cannot even install it.

Local Joe

App is unusable. Times out when you try to add products to sync. Worse yet, since the Free tier is so small, there really is no free trial and they ask you to upgrade to a paid tier before you can even attempt a sync. So basically, I paid, then tried to sync, found the app to be unusable, and they will not respond to support inquiries either through their Intercom bot or through their support email inbox. Will give them 1 more day to respond before I open a complaint with Shopify and hopefully have this scam shut down.

Ohio Fitness Garage

They don't reply to email. Not a good app

Sports Nut Emporium

It was a great AP until Bing has a complaint from a other advertiser that your prices are lower then theirs ,pays more per month in advertising budget then you so they pull your ad to keep the other advertiser

Lexcustoms

Was very difficult to setup. Needed to verify my domain, create a account, add code to my site, ect. Gave up and deleted it

Motogateway

Tells me i don't oven my own domain...ya ok, POS. Dont bother