Bing Shopping

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

From $9.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Naughty by Nature Adult Store

Location Australia

Had trouble getting app to work Christopher offered to help gave him our Microsoft number plus sent a invite but never bothered to help us.
So deleting this app due to can't get it to work and no support you can trust.

Dirty Jane

Awesome customer service. Chris was super responsive and helpful in setting up the app. Can't wait to see how this helps my already high conversion rate from Bing!

August 26, 2021

We can imagine how frustrating this is. We've been replying to your support emails, but also not getting a response back. Please contact us direct at info@shoppingcartapps.com so we can assist you.

My Sweet Tots

Location Singapore

I've uninstalled the app however it still charged the monthly fee. I requested a refund but yet to hear from you guys. Please revert to me asap.
This is a pretty lousy app to use and the service is unimaginable.

May 16, 2021

We pride ourselves on expert support, but we are sorry we did not live up to your expectations. We issued a complete refund as requested.

Dunleavyapparel

Terrible customer service, it is nonexistent! Emailed several times and no one is home to help! We were excited to use this app and the install is not easy as well as time consuming. Once the app is set up, we ran a campaign and still no ads running. As of now it is a total waste of time (5 days of set up with no help from the developer). We are uninstalling the app due to zero customer Service. What a shame! If someone helped and the ads worked - would have no issues paying for the app.

January 24, 2021

While we always aim to provide experienced advice as well as speedy response times, we fell short in this case. We reached out to reconnect, but we fully understand the Shopify Store Owner's disappointment with their experience. We've put some additional processing in place to prevent this from happening in the future.

Boundary Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

THIS IS THE WORST APP AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STAND HOW POOR IT WORKS AND HOW POOR THE SERVICE IS!

Mobility Phones

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app was functional for me, but don't expect any kind support from them. I've tried for almost 2 weeks now to get a response from them and nothing, and all I wanted was to inquire about minor adjustments to my feed, which were suggested by a Bing representative.

Aviva Pure

Time spent using app 3 minutes

does not work. unusable. should not be recommended. no connection, cannot even install it.

Local Joe

App is unusable. Times out when you try to add products to sync. Worse yet, since the Free tier is so small, there really is no free trial and they ask you to upgrade to a paid tier before you can even attempt a sync. So basically, I paid, then tried to sync, found the app to be unusable, and they will not respond to support inquiries either through their Intercom bot or through their support email inbox. Will give them 1 more day to respond before I open a complaint with Shopify and hopefully have this scam shut down.

Ohio Fitness Garage

They don't reply to email. Not a good app

Sports Nut Emporium

It was a great AP until Bing has a complaint from a other advertiser that your prices are lower then theirs ,pays more per month in advertising budget then you so they pull your ad to keep the other advertiser

Previous 1