Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Lone Rock Jewelry

The feed includes sold out items. I don't want to waste money on clicks for this and can't find where to exclude them. This is what I need the app to do. If this can't be fixed easily and quickly I'm undecided whether to keep the app. I'll revise my rating if things change.

October 17, 2021

Hi. Happy to assist. Please see our message in your in-app support so we can resolve this for you.

Shoppinn Paradize

installed this app and was told they would set it up for me. i expected to have a discussion as to what i wanted to promote, where and budget....no questions asked. I wasted $80 on adds to a market i could not even ship my products to. i pointed this out to and requested some of this money be refunded...no one took responsibility so i cancelled my account. will find another way of advertising on Bing.

thanks for your response i have made contact on your website.

Thank you Chris for reviewing my case and agreeing to refund. Much appreciated.

March 6, 2019

Thanks for leaving feedback and we apologize for not providing the experience you expected. We attempted to issue a refund directly, but once the app was uninstalled we were not able to do so. Please contact us and we will issue a refund. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.