Bing Shopping

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

From $9.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DJW-OUTDOOR FURNITURE

Great support from Christopher, I really had no clue how to set up a campaign. You were very helpful and patient with me as well. Thanks

Arte Moda Australia

Location Australia

Chris was such a great help, he made it so easy to setup, unlike google he was there to help every step of the way. Highly recommend

DRP Fast Ship Tools

The support from Christopher was great. He made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

Easy Homeware

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support from Christopher who made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

May 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. We know Microsoft Ads can take some time to get setup right so happy to help you get up and running.

Chanel Home

This app (and more importantly the service provided by Christopher) is seriously some of the best I've seen from Shopify apps. Chris literally did everything for me to get our Microsoft ads up and running through this app. I downloaded it, emailed him, exchanged a few emails and boom. Next thing you know a lot of our products are on the front page of Bing. This service alone would normally cause north of $200.Highly recommend it.

upnorthcrystal

Great app. An easy way to upload feeds to your microsoft shopping. Had some troubles initially but Christopher gave awesome customer support and fixed the disapproved feeds fast. Thanks team

Cyrus Clothing

Great app. New to Bing Ads and their customer service helped me set up everything. Would highly recommend the app!

CPAP Insider

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Bing Shopping app is very comprehensive. It includes great tutorials. Most importantly the customer service and product support are excellent

Sequential Performance Imports

They definitely have Awesome support and service! I was given recommendations for my campaigns and assistance with setting everything up in which is not very hard to do. Excellent for brand awareness! Recommended!

Reinforced Beds

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good app and user experience to help us reach more customers on the bing marketplaces. Would recommend to other e-commerce companies.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7