Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

The Southern Charmed Boutique

I Love this app! Very easy setup and user-friendly. They have a REAL LIVE support team that will help you set up, and even give you a suggestion for your online store. I 100% recommend them. I love all the features this app has to offer.

Peponly | Gifts&Accessories

So friendly app, really like it! The support is on highest level! Everything's working like it needs to. Recommend!

Green Duck Soup

I love that this app! It delivers the services of three apps that I would typically download, all in one! By far my favorite feature is the outstanding customer service though. The team has a genuine drive to help grow my business while also improving their own to make my experience that much better.

airpocase

This app is great! Had amazing support, and the idea behind app is genius. Definitely recommend!
P.S: Better than Wheelio app

Pouchie

This app rocks so glad I found it. Very easy to use. Also, customer service is amazing. The team was willing to help me the moment I signed on. Keep on the good work!!

morshopping.com

Okay I haven't yet started with their app. But for a start their customer service is willing to go lengths to help you out! And for the app I must say it got good potential to increase your sales through the messenger channel.

Altmazon

It is a great plugin! The best you can find to integrate a virtual messenger chat and upsell strategies. Good customer service too 5/5

JourneyBabez

Very easy to set up on your page and customize to your brand! I highly recommend this for anyone trying to connect with Facebook messenger for an easy chat service:)

Bizbriz

Just started using the app. Easy to setup and great customer support. Love that there's an actual person you can talk to. I recommend it!

LightCert

The App works perfect and have really many features, and have the best support ever. The price is really fair.