Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+Whatsapp Abandoned Cart Recovery+Chat. 100 FREE WA Messages

Coral Doe

I installed the app a few hours ago and it seems to be great so far. The live chat is extremely responsive, helpful, and friendly. The app is easy to install and use. You can easily reach the team in case you're stuck. I can't believe it's free! Do download the app, you won't regret it!

Jeiy

Love the tools, marketing ideas and that the chat is connected to FB, think it gives a personal touch. Amazing customer support from the team

PAKKA PRINT

Exceptional Customer Service, quick to reply and provide assistance.
App is easy to use with great instructional messages to guide you through setting up each Opt-In or Campaign. Great App :-)

Savvy Husky

Very helpful app. All-in-one application works smoothly with the store. Looking forward to more features. Great customer support. Love it)))

Worldspace™ Store

I am writing this review as I have never been 100% satisfied with a software product or an application especially with the amazing customer support Vinayak and team is giving us. The whole interface of the app is smooth and very user friendly.
We at Worldspace™ strongly recommend using this app if you are just starting out or already making killer sales!!

With Kind Regards,
Worldspace™ Team

SpaceCato

Really great app. Easy to use, works smoothly and does what it says. I've been told that they're thinking of incorporating email and sms follow ups as well, which would be really great !

Hannah Martin Maroc

great support respond quikly, usefull application made smartly more then 5 stars. For the pricing i wish it will be depending on the convertions not a fixed price

The Barksters

incredible app with loads of features and amazing customer service from vinayak, helps you setup with ease! Highly recommend!

PASSION FOR PETS

I can only confirm all the positive comments. This company has a phenomenal customer support! I had an issue and texted Vinayak (the co-founder) before even installing the app. Re responded very quickly and tried his best to help me. The app is easy to use and there is a click-trough-tutorial with instructional messages on your first use. Also, there are many options for designing the features to fit in your store.

I can highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to recover abandoned carts effectively! :)

GiviStores

I have used this app, it is awesome I loved it.
It gives us all the good stuff for free whereas others app charge money for the same.