Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Pet Inkery

I love the great customer support. The app is great overall. The app owners pay attention to all suggestions and complains. The best part is the live chat where you can easily reach a team member if there's an issue. I would give it 10/10!

FormVie

I just installed the app but....I can already tell it's a good one. Lol There a lot of features many new e-commerce brands haven't considered yet. ^_^ Good Good

Mi-Fan Ltd

I used this app for live chats and for abandoned carts. I really enjoyed how simple and easy it is to use this app. It is always a plus when you also receive a warm and friendly welcome from the team where they help you and gives you good advice to improve your website. I especially want to thank Vinayak for his quick replies, constant advice and going the extra mile to ensure everything is in place. Thank you.

Coral Doe

I installed the app a few hours ago and it seems to be great so far. The live chat is extremely responsive, helpful, and friendly. The app is easy to install and use. You can easily reach the team in case you're stuck. I can't believe it's free! Do download the app, you won't regret it!

Jeiy

Love the tools, marketing ideas and that the chat is connected to FB, think it gives a personal touch. Amazing customer support from the team

PAKKA PRINT

Exceptional Customer Service, quick to reply and provide assistance.
App is easy to use with great instructional messages to guide you through setting up each Opt-In or Campaign. Great App :-)

Savvy Husky

Very helpful app. All-in-one application works smoothly with the store. Looking forward to more features. Great customer support. Love it)))

Worldspace™ Store

I am writing this review as I have never been 100% satisfied with a software product or an application especially with the amazing customer support Vinayak and team is giving us. The whole interface of the app is smooth and very user friendly.
We at Worldspace™ strongly recommend using this app if you are just starting out or already making killer sales!!

With Kind Regards,
Worldspace™ Team

SpaceCato

Really great app. Easy to use, works smoothly and does what it says. I've been told that they're thinking of incorporating email and sms follow ups as well, which would be really great !

Hannah Martin Maroc

great support respond quikly, usefull application made smartly more then 5 stars. For the pricing i wish it will be depending on the convertions not a fixed price