Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

ProAirpods Shop

This app is awesome, meets all my expectations and they have a good support and will help you in everything they can.

CoffeeHouseMugs

They have been fantastic with support and communications! The app is working as it should, design and layout looks very nice. I would highly recommend them.

Mermaid Pillow Co

Still a few apps providing great support and this is one of them. Vinayak helped me customize my wheel; suggested 'offers' that might work for my store; and helped with the integration.

It's apps like this one (and developers) that I like supporting. You can tell they care.

RYC-ONLINE

Une très très bonne application avec une équipe ultra réactive ! Je recommande a tout le monde !

Merci beaucoup

Biodermic

Great, easy to set up toop with some features. Got it all done by 5 minutes with very friendly support. Recommend it to all, who dont like to mess around a lot but like things done quick!

Kurakagei

A great app with many powerful features. The UI was user-friendly and easy to navigate. Customer support is top notch!

I haven’t put the app to the test yet but it looks to have lots of potential. Definitely recommend trying it out - it’s free!

My Web Store Shopping

its awesome, just downloaded and its right on the dot for effective sale conversation, just go for it

OkO-OkO™

Gratuit et bon support. J'ai eu un peut de mal à le mettre en place malgrès que ce soit très intuitif. si ça vous arrive vidanger simplement les cookies de votre natigateur. Merci au support pour son éfficacité !

Arm Candy Jewelry

Quick and easy set up. I tried a different more well known app but had problems with no support right off the bat. Decided to give this app a shot and I'm glad I did. Intuitive and well explained navigation and awesome support. Five Stars!

Stitches & Sauce

Love this app! Incredibly powerful and easy to use. A few hiccups with the setup, but the support is amazing. Really quick responses and were able to iron out all the issues in no time!